RESEARCH OF THE WEEK
Turns out that humans display  a ton of biological and psychological diversity.
Dogs know when you’re being selfish, and they don’t like it .
Baltic hunter-gatherers developed agriculture without outside influence .
Using alcohol to sleep isn’t such a good idea .
Salmonella may have killed  the Aztec empire.
Vitamin D protects against cold and flu, especially if you’re deficient .
NEW PRIMAL BLUEPRINT PODCASTS
Episode 156: Jeff Scot Philips : Jeff Scot Philips reveals all the trickery and misdirection used by the modern food industry.
Each week, select Mark’s Daily Apple blog posts are prepared as Primal Blueprint Podcasts. Need to catch up on reading, but don’t have the time? Prefer to listen to articles while on the go? Check out the new blog post podcasts below, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast here  so you never miss an episode.
- What is the Vagus Nerve? (and How Does it Impact Health, Mood, and Performance?) 
- 8 Alternative Therapies Worth Considering 
- A Primal Look at Gestational Diabetes 
INTERESTING BLOG POSTS
Bait for breakfast .
Do men need more touch ?
“It’s not you, it’s your gut bacteria .”
Buried in the news  that scientists are close to resurrecting the wooly mammoth is the fact that we have working artificial wombs.
The American chestnut tree may yet return .
A small software startup is helping people get hooked on apps—and break the addiction .
Gonna need a translation .
THINGS I’M UP TO AND INTERESTED IN
Podcast I liked: Are you eating too much or too little selenium ?
Quote that’s resonating: “I don’t mind not knowing. It doesn’t scare me.”—Richard Feynman.
Article whose message hit me hard: Changing the world with more sleep .
Law that could make a big difference: Making school start times no earlier than 8:30 .
- Single pan Greek-style fish in a skillet . Love me some single pan recipes.
- Serve it with smoky roasted cauliflower . If you don’t have smoked paprika, chipotle powder works, too (but is spicy)..
One year ago (Feb 19 – Feb 25)
- 17 Primal Tips for Vegans and Vegetarians  – I still care about you.
- Primal Rage: How to Manage Unproductive Anger  – A lot of anger is anything but righteous..
COMMENT OF THE WEEK
“I’ve eaten so much performance fleece that I saw “Patagonia” written on my poop!”
– You should get paid, Nocona .