RESEARCH OF THE WEEK
The conventional wisdom about back pain is being upended .
NEW PRIMAL BLUEPRINT PODCASTS
Episode 181: Brad Kearns and Elle Russ Part 2 : Elle and Brad continue their chat about the upcoming Primal Endurance Online Mastery Course.
Each week, select Mark’s Daily Apple blog posts are prepared as Primal Blueprint Podcasts. Need to catch up on reading, but don’t have the time? Prefer to listen to articles while on the go? Check out the new blog post podcasts below, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast here  so you never miss an episode.
- CrossFit Training: How Going Primal Will Enhance Recovery 
- The Definitive Guide to Bone Broth Benefits 
- CrossFit Training: How to Add Mass and Build Strength With Primal 
INTERESTING BLOG POSTS
Monsanto ghostwrote  the “independent” safety reviews of its flagship product, Roundup.
Mumbai pest control .
The Onion gets eerily close  to reality.
THINGS I’M UP TO AND INTERESTED IN
Lectures I wish I could attend: My buddy Chris Armstrong is putting on some incredible Re-Find Health events, including Dr. Kirk Parsley in LA on October 14 , Gary Taubes in Stockholm on November 16 , and Gary Taubes again in London on November 18 and 19 .
I’m impressed: Freediving is tough enough, but how about freediving in Iceland ?
Article I’m pondering: “Have smartphones destroyed a generation ?”
Beautiful interview I enjoyed: cultural anthropologist (and daughter of Margaret Mead) Mary Catherine Bateson  on “composing a life” versus “juggling” one, and practicing “active wisdom” as we age (and other things).
Man do I wish we still had prehistoric megafauna: Giant sloths built huge caves you could drive a car into .
- Paleo chicken chow mein  using sweet potato noodles.
- Asian chicken tacos  with cassava tortillas (or lettuce wraps).
One year ago (Aug 13– Aug 19)
- Why Grok Didn’t Have Work-Life Balance and Neither Will You  – Balance is an illusion, and that’s okay.
- 8 Confidence Building Exercises for Primal Success  – Confidence is everything.
COMMENT OF THE WEEK
“What is ‘leftover’ coffee.. how does that happen? LOL”
– My thoughts exactly, Jessica .