Primal Kitchen Mayo is back in stock . Finally! We’ve had too many choking deaths attributed to consumption of dry tuna.
Research of the Week
Collagen isotope analysis reveals that Neanderthals were total vegetarians, except for all that meat they ate .
Kids in the ICU recover quicker when they fast .
A new finger prick test  for celiac is quite accurate.
Walking is hard .
Kids without younger siblings are more likely to become obese .
A research lab realized  it had a bunch of oxytocin studies that were never published because their results contradicted the “oxytocin as love hormone” hypothesis.
New Primal Blueprint Podcasts
Episode 111: Mark Interviews Melissa Hartwig : I chat with my friend, Melissa Hartwig, co-creator of the Whole30 movement. Our lively discussion covers the Whole 30 program, alcohol’s place in a healthy lifestyle, feeding kids, paleo sweets, the future of Whole 30, and much more.
Each week, select Mark’s Daily Apple blog posts are prepared as Primal Blueprint Podcasts. Need to catch up on reading, but don’t have the time? Prefer to listen to articles while on the go? Check out the new blog post podcasts below, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast here  so you never miss an episode.
- 10 Interesting Predictors of Longevity 
- Can Exposure to Non-Primal Foods Actually Help? 
- 9 Primal Ways to Become a Better Communicator 
Interesting Blog Posts
Thai Buddhism is really growing .
What high heels do .
Can you pass this flexibility, strength, balance, and coordination test ?
Keith Norris, co-founder of PaleoFX, talks  about psychedelics, community, and finding a life path.
“Keep the Faith .”
Iberian storks are addicted  to junk food.
- Easter eggs you’ll actually eat .
- Pork and apples just work, as shown in apple cider pulled pork .
One year ago (Mar 23 – Mar 29)
- The Definitive Guide to Seeds  – Everything you need to know about edible seeds.
- How to Safely and Enjoyable Transition to a Barefoot-Dominant Lifestyle  – Because going barefoot safely requires planning, caution, and know-how.
Comment of the Week