Today’s the last day to submit your success story and enter to win a year’s supply of the Primal Essentials Kit. Learn more here .
Research of the Week
Tylenol blunts  positive and negative emotional reactions.
Researchers just found  the world’s oldest (known) stone tools.
New Primal Blueprint Podcasts
Episode 63: Robin Mazumder : Host Brock Armstrong talks with Robin Mazumder, a community builder committed to making healthier, happier, more socially-connected cities.
Each week, select Mark’s Daily Apple blog posts are prepared as Primal Blueprint Podcasts. Need to catch up on reading, but don’t have the time? Prefer to listen to articles while on the go? Check out the new blog post podcasts below, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast here  so you never miss an episode.
- PaleoFX Kicks Off on April 24 and You Can Livestream It For Free 
- How Much Sugar is Recommended Per Day? 
- How to Raise Creative and Self-Reliant Free Range Kids 
Interesting Blog Posts
Sarah Fragoso has just launched her new site . Everyday Paleo lives on, but the new site gets a bit more personal.
The “ancestral gut biome” story is getting more complicated .
Distraction as “obesity of the mind .”
The free range parents from Maryland who had a run-in with Child Protective Services in February after letting their kids walk alone to the park (and wrote in to MDA ) just had another incident. This time, CPS held their kids for hours without telling them .
“Human beings are not programmed for abundance” : how therapeutic fasting could help solve many of our health issues.
Prescription nature .
The path to progress for Saudi women includes regular CrossFit workouts .
All I can think of is how awesome this would be  for straining broth.
Men wear high heels  for the first time.
- Got a pressure cooker? Make this mocha-rubbed pot roast  today.
- Caramelized Brussels sprouts with lime and crispy shallots  will make any avowed sprouts-hater change their tune.
One year ago (Apr 20 – Apr 26)
- The Dark Side of Dark Chocolate  – Even though we all love dark chocolate, there are some concerns to consider.
- 7 Things You Had No Idea Gut Bacteria Could Do  – From vitamin production to neurotransmitter manufacturing to bone fortification, our gut bacteria stay quite busy.
Comment of the Week
I’m the least competitive person I know, therefore I win.
– Yep. That’s how you do it , folks.