Perhaps it’s the competitive spirit left over from my marathon and triathlon days, but I love a good contest. And it’s that time of year again when Mark’s Daily Apple and all things Primal compete for the title of Best in Paleo Magazine’s Best of 2016  issue.
Here’s a little bit of backstory if this is your first year taking MDA to the finish line. Paleo Magazine  is the premiere print and online subscription publication for all things paleo, primal, and ancestral health. Every year, Paleo Magazine accepts nominations and holds an open vote for the world of paleo/primal aficionados to pick their favorite examples of companies, products, forms of education, and entertainment that are the most cutting edge, relevant, and noteworthy representations of the community. Being on this list means you’re recognized as the cream of the ancestral health crop. And we want Mark’s Daily Apple and the subsequent resources it provides to be recognized for what they are: the leading examples in the ancestral health community!
In the past, we’ve taken home awards for Best Lifestyle/Fitness Site (MDA), Best Supplement Product (Primal Fuel ) and Best Paleo eBook and Book (Primal Blueprint Fitness and The Primal Connection  respectively), among others.
Once again, I need your help to beat our record. Paleo Magazine has expanded the “Best of” categories this year, and we have some good ideas for how to fill them!
Here are some of the many categories—and some Primal Blueprint sites, programs and products you can nominate.
- Best Blog (General Health/Wellness) – Mark’s Daily Apple 
- Best Blog (Fitness) – Mark’s Daily Apple 
- Best Podcast (General Health/Wellness) – Primal Blueprint Podcast 
- Best Book (General Health/Wellness) – The New Primal Blueprint 
- Best Book (Science) – The Paleo Thyroid Solution 
- Best New Cookbook – The Paleo Primer: A Second Helping 
- Best Online Program – Primal Health Coach 
- Best Online Shop – PrimalBlueprint.com 
- Best Paleo Company (Food) – PRIMAL KITCHEN™ 
- Best New Idea – PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Ranch Dressing 
- Best New Packaged Product – PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Ranch Dressing 
- Best Paleo-On-The-Go Product – PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Collagen Bars 
- Best Paleo Drink – Primal Fuel 
- Best Paleo Supplement – Primal Probiotics 
- Best Paleo Bar (Nut Based) – PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Macadamia Seal Salt 
- Best Paleo Hiking Grub – PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Collagen Bars 
So click here  to head on over to the Paleo Magazine voting portal and submit your nominations for Mark’s Daily Apple, PRIMAL KITCHEN™, and your other favorite Primal and paleo resources.
Thanks for the support. I’ll keep you posted about the results!