Today, I’m releasing two brand new Primal Blueprint eBooks and giving away several gifts as part of a special offer for Mark’s Daily Apple readers  (you!). The offer lasts just one week (April 29-May 6). You won’t want to miss it. But more on that in a moment…
One of the primary challenges to living a primal-adapted lifestyle is accessibility. Make that affordability and accessibility. One of the constant refrains I hear from Groks and Grokettes is “I just don’t have access to primal-friendly foods in my small town” or “paleo foods are so much more expensive that it’s hard to stay on track.”
I hear you…and that’s partly why I invested in Thrive Market , an online health food co-op that takes accessibility and affordability out of the equation (we’re talking Whole Foods products with Costco prices but in everyday sizes). For a ridiculously low monthly membership (just $5) you gain access to more than 4,000 of the highest quality, certified organic primal/paleo-friendly foods on the planet, all at 25-50% off retail prices. You can stock up on certified-organic, and even fair-trade foods with no hassle or guesswork, and shop for paleo-approved supplements, home goods, cleaning supplies, body care, and beauty staples while you’re at it.
How is Thrive able to get you such great deals? Because they don’t mark up their retail prices like other stores do, but instead use a low-cost annual membership fee ($59.95, just $5 a month) to cover costs so that they can pass wholesale savings directly on to you. My annual membership fee was more than covered in savings on my first order, and yours probably will be too. To see for yourself, dig up some of your most recent shopping receipts and then explore the online shelves of Thrive Market  to see what you’d save.
Thrive Gives and You Get
In addition to saving you guys money and making the primal lifestyle accessible to all, I was also called upon to invest in Thrive Market because I believe in its commitment to sustainability and its socially conscious Thrive Gives program. For every paid membership Thrive receives, it gives a free membership to a low-income family in need. And that need is great…49 million Americans experience food insecurity, and 80% of low-income families eat unhealthy foods in order to make ends meet. Many low-income neighborhoods don’t have natural, healthy food options to begin with. Your Thrive Market membership opens up the doors to healthy living foods, home, and baby products for a family looking to thrive.
And while we’re making the world healthier one family at a time, we’re also helping the environment. Thrive partners with eco-friendly vendors on a shared mission and boasts a 100% carbon neutral footprint through carbonfund.org. All packaging, boxes, and inserts are made from recyclable paper and are recyclable.
A Mark’s Daily Apple Exclusive Deal
Click the image above to visit Thrive Market and watch the video
I strongly believe in the Thrive mission and program, so I put together a promotional deal for all Mark’s Daily Apple readers  in case you’re still on the fence.
1. Register today  and you’ll be entered to win a $500 shopping spree to Thrive Market. Who couldn’t use $500 in primal foods? (No purchase required to register.)
2. Order anything from Thrive Market —may I suggest a jar of Primal Kitchen™ Mayo—and you’ll get you a 2-month FREE trial to Thrive and a $10 off coupon for your first order (minimum $50 order)—that’s in addition to the already included 25-50% discounts you’ll enjoy as a Thrive member. You can cancel at anytime if you aren’t sold, but I think you’ll be fully on board after your first purchase.
But that’s not all. Immediately following your purchase you’ll receive an email that delivers all of these gifts directly to your inbox:
1. $10 Coupon to PrimalBlueprint.com
You can use this $10 coupon to purchase any Primal Blueprint supplement, book, or product on PrimalBlueprint.com . It essentially takes care of the cost of your Mayo (or any other product under $10 at Thrive Market). If that’s not a deal, I don’t know what is!
2. The Primal Blueprint Definitive Guide to Sun Exposure and Vitamin D Health (eBook)
I’ve amassed the latest findings on vitamin D research and put together this exclusive guide for everything you need to know about healthy sun exposure and vitamin D. This never-before-released eBook is only available as part of this promo and is yours for free so don’t miss it!
3. Amazing Feets! – How to Safely and Enjoyably Transition to a Barefoot-Dominant Lifestyle (eBook)
This is a must-read for the modern caveman/woman and is also only available with this offer. I break down the safest way to transition to a barefoot-dominate lifestyle, thereby reducing your risk of chronic pain and injury to your feet, and improving your walking/running technique, balance, explosiveness, speed, endurance, and kinesthetic awareness, as well as recalibrating your entire musculoskeletal alignment.
4. Primal Blueprint Healthy Sauces, Dressings & Toppings (eBook)
I’m giving away my top-selling cookbook for free in PDF format with this deal. In it I include the essential list of Primal-approved ingredients you need to create your dips, rubs, dessert toppings, marinades, seasonings, salsa, pesto, flavored butter, tapenade, gravy and much more…and you can buy all the ingredients you need at discount prices at Thrive Market. There are tons of recipes that call for Primal Mayo, so you’re all set for ways to reintroduce a healthy mayo back into your primal life, a mayo that includes delicious and healthful avocado oil.
5. Primal Kitchen Mayo eCookbook
This brand new eCookbook features delectable recipes from the world’s most creative paleo/primal chefs…and the key ingredient is Primal Kitchen’s Mayo, which you can buy straight from the online shelves of Thrive Market. We’ve included recipes like Madras Chicken Salad from NomNom Paleo and Paleo Spinach & Artichoke Crab Dip from Paleo Schmaleo.
Click this link  and buy anything on Thrive Market by May 6 and you’ll get:
- 2-Month Free Membership to Thrive Market
- $10 Off Your First Order at Thrive Market ($50 minimum order)
- $10 Off Coupon to PrimalBlueprint.com
- The Primal Blueprint Definitive Guide to Sun Exposure and Vitamin D Health (eBook)
- Amazing Feets! – How to Safely and Enjoyably Transition to a Barefoot-Dominant Lifestyle (eBook)
- Primal Blueprint Healthy Sauces, Dressings & Toppings (eBook)
- Primal Kitchen Mayo eCookbook
Oh, and when you register , you’ll be entered to win a $500 shopping spree to Thrive Market.
With thousands of products to choose from I’m sure you’ll find something you need. Plus, you get free shipping and handling on orders of $50 or more!
I hope you’ll Thrive with me on this primal journey of ours!
- You don’t need to spend $50 at Thrive Market to get free gifts. The $50 minimum order only applies to the “$10 Off Your First Order” gift.
- If you’re already a Thrive Market member, you can still get all the free gifts listed above except for the “$10 Off Your First Order” gift.
- All of the free gifts will be delivered to you by email immediately after you place your order.
- The PrimalBlueprint.com coupon expires on May 31, 2015. Minimum order of $10.01.
- This offer runs through May 6, 2015 and expires at 11:59 PDT.
Prefer listening to reading? Get an audio recording of this blog post, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast on iTunes for instant access to all past, present and future episodes here .