Paleo f(x), my favorite holistic health and fitness event in the world, returns to Austin May 27-29, 2016! In case you missed it the last 4 years, Paleo f(x) is the Who’s Who gathering of the ancestral health movement. I’ll be giving some talks, and you’ll also be getting deep inside the brains of other world-class speakers including New York Times bestselling authors, physicians, scientists, athletes, health entrepreneurs, fitness professionals, biohackers, and more. Robb Wolf will be joining me, along with Chris Kresser, Melissa Hartwig, Dallas Hartwig, Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Dr. Kellyann Petrucci, Ben Greenfield, Dr. Jonny Bowden, Aubrey Marcus, Emily Schromm, and dozens upon dozens more. You can register for the event and see a full list of speakers here .
I had such a great time rubbing elbows with thousands of like-minded Primal/Paleo enthusiasts at last year’s Paleo f(x). The Palmer Events Center featured all the biggest companies in the ancestral health sphere along with over 30 expert speakers. Overall, there wasn’t a dull moment, an empty belly, or a lack of enthusiasm among the pop-up community of Primal/Paleo attendees.
2016 promises to be even more of a thrill. The event features:
- Keynotes: Be empowered and inspired by the thought leaders of the wellness movement at the keynote stage talks.
- Mastermind Panels: Go deep at the Paleo f(x) masterminds, where expert panelists cover nutrition and health, strength and conditioning, and everything in between.
- Workshops: Work live with coaches and fitness experts at the small group expo floor workshops. Master your squat, conquer your kettlebell swing, or have fun at a “Primal Playout.”
- Cooking Demos: Learn new mouth-watering Paleo recipes, up close and personal with your favorite bestselling cookbook authors and foodie bloggers.
- Paleo On Ramp: The special beginner-friendly stage has “Paleo 101” level talks that gently introduce you to real food and optimal living.
- Health Expo: Discover an array of health-conscious, paleo-friendly companies and sample delicious foods on the expo floor.
- Paleo f(x) FitScore: What is your overall fitness level? Accurate, cutting-edge, and safe, The Paleo f(x) Fit Score was designed by experts, and certified by realFit, to help you answer this question.
- Book Signings: Meet all your favorite authors and speakers at book signing meet and greets.
- Networking: Connect with entrepreneurs, creatives, and other passionate “builders” in the Paleo f(x) networking lounge. Includes special guided networking sessions for bloggers, fitness professionals, and health practitioners.
- Awards Show and Social Events: Celebrate the community at the Paleo Magazine Awards, powered by Paleo f(x), on Saturday night. And make new friends during the many Paleo f(x) social opportunities.
I’ll also be walking the ground floor for the entire event, so it’s a great chance for us to meet.
Paleo f(x) takes place at the Palmer Event Center, a premier space in downtown Austin, adjacent to the city’s best food, music, and culture. Last year our primal presence filled the streets, pervading every corner of Austin for the weekend.
Tickets have sold out in 2013, 2014, and 2015, so be sure to register today !
You can also learn more  about why to attend.
But that’s not all. If you’re a health entrepreneur—a business owner, author, or paleo practitioner looking to broaden your impact—then I encourage you to check out Health Entrepreneurs f(x), a one-day mastermind event that brings together leading health and wellness entrepreneurs for deep discussions on elevating your stake in the paleosphere. It takes place on May 26th and includes:
- Short talks in the morning
- Comprehensive small group discussions in the afternoon
- Note takers, so you go home with copious notes from all the small speaker-led groups
- Paleo-friendly catered lunch and dinner
- Complimentary Paleo f(x) Soiree ticket
- A private Facebook group so you can continue to strengthen the connections made
You’re getting a day’s worth of VIP access to the most knowledgeable, influential folks in the biz. So the ticket price is well worth it.
Tickets are limited to just a few dozen participants, so if interested, sign up  for Health Entrepreneurs f(x) today.
I look forward to seeing you in May!