Sleep facts, minus the zzz:
10 really cool things to know about sleep, from getting more of it to fascinating facts!
9. The ideal temperature for your bedroom is 60 degrees. Anything higher than 65 can diminish sleep quality. Pile on the blankets!
8. Excellent, if traditional, sleep tips. Doesn’t hurt to refresh your memory!
7. Random sleep trivia with which to annoy people endlessly.
6. They aren’t just being lazy. Teens really do need to sleep in.
5. We have a big problem with Big Moo, Big Puff, and all the other Bigs. This guy has a problem with insomnia.
4. Why we dream: it’s evolutionary.
3. The stages of sleep. Each one is important.
2. This is a funky little blog about brain health, aging, and sleep. Get thee to it!
1. The sleep-disease link.
This post was brought to you by the Damage Control Master Formula, independently proven as the most comprehensive high-potency antioxidant multivitamin available anywhere. With the highest antioxidant per dollar value and a complete anti-aging, stress, and cognition profile, the Master Formula is truly the only multivitamin supplement you will ever need. Toss out the drawers full of dozens of different supplements with questionable potency and efficacy and experience the proven Damage Control difference!