Primal Kitchen® Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette  makes this meal a snap to cook. The dressing provides all the flavor, transforming roasted broccoli and shrimp into an incredible meal with sweet, sour and mildly spicy flavors.
Broccoli  really soaks up the dressing well. You’ll probably find yourself cooking broccoli this way again and again, even without the shrimp.
This one-sheet pan meal is easy to cook, and easy to clean up after. It’s a keeper, for sure.
Time in the Kitchen: 30 minutes
- 1-pound shrimp, shelled and deveined (450 g)
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette and Marinade , plus more to drizzle over broccoli after it’s cooked (60 ml)
- 2 pounds broccoli, cut into small, evenly sized florets (900 g)
- ¼ cup avocado oil (60 ml)
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander (2.5 ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste (1.25 ml)
Preheat oven to 425 ºF/218 ºC
In a bowl, combine the shrimp with Primal Kitchen Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette  and Marinade. Set aside.
On a sheet pan, toss the broccoli florets with avocado oil, coriander and salt, until evenly coated. Spread broccoli across the sheet pan. Roast 12 minutes.
Stir the broccoli, then add the shrimp to the sheet pan, scattering it around the broccoli. Roast the shrimp and broccoli another 10 minutes, until the shrimp is cooked.
Drizzle a little extra Primal Kitchen Sesame and Ginger Vinaigrette  over the broccoli and shrimp before serving.