Midweek means fast and simple ideas for good Primal eating, and this Chocolate Collagen Cocoa from the Primal Kitchen blog  is the perfect antidote to the February chill. With the health-boosting effects  of collagen—including enhancing skin’s elasticity and improving joint resilience—as well as the nutritional goodness of other whole food ingredients, this treat is a great way to warm up your morning—or afternoon.
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen® Chocolate Collagen Fuel 
- 2 Tbs raw/organic cocoa powder
- 1 can full fat coconut milk* (or 2 cups homemade nut milk)
- Optional: 1 teaspoon honey
- *Save the coconut cream as a “whipped cream” topping
- Blend ingredients together.
- Top with coconut “whipped cream” (optional)