Paleo f(x), my favorite holistic health and fitness event in the world, returns to Austin May 19-21, 2017! In case you missed it the last 4 years, Paleo f(x) is the Who’s Who gathering of the ancestral health movement. I’ll be giving some talks, and you’ll also be getting deep inside the brains of other world-class speakers including New York Times bestselling authors, physicians, scientists, athletes, health entrepreneurs, fitness professionals, biohackers, and more. Robb Wolf will be joining me, along with Chris Kresser, Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Dr. Kellyann Petrucci, Ben Greenfield, Sarah Fragoso, Art De Vany, John Durant, Emily Schromm, and dozens upon dozens more. You can register for the event and see a full list of speakers here .
I had such a great time rubbing elbows with thousands of like-minded Primal/Paleo enthusiasts at last year’s Paleo f(x). The Palmer Events Center featured all the biggest companies in the ancestral health sphere along with over 30 expert speakers. Overall, there wasn’t a dull moment, an empty belly, or a lack of enthusiasm among the pop-up community of Primal/Paleo attendees.
2017 promises to be even more of a thrill. The event features:
- Keynotes: Be empowered and inspired by the thought leaders of the wellness movement at the keynote stage talks. (You’ll find me in this crew.)
- Workshops: Work live with coaches and fitness experts at the small group expo floor workshops. Master your squat, conquer your kettlebell swing, or have fun at a “Primal Playout.”
- Cooking Demos: Learn new mouth-watering Paleo recipes, up close and personal with your favorite bestselling cookbook authors and foodie bloggers.
- Paleo On-Ramp: The special beginner-friendly stage has “Paleo 101” level talks that gently introduce you to real food and optimal living.
- Health Expo: Discover an array of health-conscious, paleo-friendly companies and sample delicious foods on the expo floor.
- Paleo f(x) FitScore: What is your overall fitness level? Accurate, cutting-edge, and safe, The Paleo f(x) Fit Score was designed by experts, and certified by realFit, to help you answer this question.
- Book Signings: Meet all your favorite authors and speakers at book signing meet and greets.
- Networking: Connect with entrepreneurs, creatives, and other passionate “builders” in the Paleo f(x) networking lounge. Includes special guided networking sessions for bloggers, fitness professionals, and health practitioners. If mingling isn’t your thing, Paleo f(x) also offers special guided networking sessions. You’ll be matched with 8-12 other attendees who share your similar interests, so there’s no way you’ll leave without making personal and lasting relationships with your paleo/Primal tribe.
- Special Events: Celebrate the community at the Paleo Magazine Awards, and join us for the Saturday Night Charity Festival.
I’ll also be walking the ground floor for the entire event, so it’s a great chance for us to meet. Or catch me at my talk, when I’ll discuss the Primal importance of finding an avocation that excites you. I’ll share a bit about my own long and circuitous path to building my Primal businesses and offer some insight into how to discover hidden opportunities that can change your life.
Paleo f(x) takes place at the Palmer Event Center, a premier space in downtown Austin, adjacent to the city’s best food, music, and culture. Last year our Primal presence filled the streets, pervading every corner of Austin for the weekend.
Tickets have sold out the last 4 years, so be sure to register today! 
Check out the website to learn more  about why you won’t want to miss this opportunity.
I look forward to seeing you in May!