UPDATE: The special offer outlined in this blog post has come to an end. Many thanks to everyone that participated in this book launch offer. Grok on!
After The Primal Blueprint was released in 2009 I started receiving recurring back-handed compliments along the lines of, “Wow – really comprehensive work Mark, great detail and excellent research. But…what exactly do I do now? The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation is the answer to that question. It’s a practical, action-oriented guide for how to eat, exercise and live Primally – a step-by-step, “cut to the chase” resource to make a smooth and quick transition into a Primal lifestyle. In it I tell you exactly what to do every day for 21 days to take control of your health for the rest of your life.
I believe that this is the book that is going to take the Primal movement mainstream, and we in the Primal community must do everything possible to land this baby on the New York Times best-seller list as soon as the book hits the street (now!). I need your help to do that, so I’m offering some fantastic free gifts (including free books! see the 8 book offer below) for this urgent promotion that expires on Monday, October 24, 12 pm PST.
The 21-Day Total Body Transformation is all about making Primal living easy – distilling the philosophy of the Primal Blueprint (detailed in the 2009 hardcover volume) into 8 Key Concepts, 5 Action Items, and a lively 21-Day Challenge of daily endeavors in the areas of Diet, Exercise, and Lifestyle – with corresponding journal exercises.
Friends and members of the MarksDailyApple.com community have asked for an easy, practical, and visual book on how to get Primal quickly. Well, if you can spare an hour a day for just 21 days, I guarantee that you will reprogram your genes and transform your life with this guidebook.
There’s something in this for everyone. If you’re a Primal enthusiast, you will enjoy the extensive commentary that picks up where the book, the blog, and my Primal seminars left off. Yes, this is a must read and you won’t be sorry, even if it reviews some of your existing knowledge base. Here I detail how to transition from a sugar burner to a fat-burning beast, reprogramming your genes to reject a carbohydrate-based metabolism in favor of burning stored body fat – and manufacturing glucose and ketones on demand to stabilize blood sugar and hormone function.
I clarify and expand certain themes that have been covered in passing in other publications, such as the integral role of complementary lifestyle practices (excess artificial light and digital stimulation compromising weight loss efforts, anyone?), and covering the spectrum of choices from best to worst in each Primal food category in more detail than ever before. We’ll dig into some fun new stuff like my favorite Primal tagline: Live Long, Drop Dead! (you know, healthy and fit till the very end, like hunter-gatherers), explore further why grains (and legumes for that matter) are bad and fat is good, and expand on exercise themes such as adding more daily movement to dial-in a Primal exercise program regardless of your fitness level.
If you are new to the Primal scene, this book is one-stop shopping for all you need to know to enjoy the most life-altering benefits of living Primally within 21 days. If you are currently Primal-aligned and wish that somehow, some way, you could bestow the “secret” onto family or friends who are too reluctant or too busy, this book should definitely do the trick. It’s beautifully designed and illustrated and packed with over 100 color photos and concise section summaries – a page-turner even for the most attention- challenged among us in the digital age.
Inside the 192 pages you’ll find:
1. Access to the exclusive, password-protected ebook – “Primal Living in the REAL World”: In this 130-page eBook, hundreds of Primal enthusiasts share their challenges, solutions and practical tips for how they get – and stay – Primal. It’s like having the advice of 300 coaches. In it you’ll read hundreds of answers to these and numerous other questions: What is the first thing a person should do to kick start their Primal life? What do you think is the most important thing one should understand as they attempt to go Primal? What was the biggest hurdle you experienced when going Primal and how did you overcome it? And of course, the most important one, What do you usually eat for breakfast?
2. Access to the exclusive, password-protected audio interview – “21-Day Total Body Transformation”: Download a 60 minute, free-wheeling Q&A podcast in which I discuss the 8 Key Concepts that everyone needs to know to go Primal. Among many other topics covered, I explain why your body prefers burning fat over carbohydrates and how you can use this knowledge to become a fat-burning beast instead of a sugar burner. Also, I riff on why grains are totally unnecessary and why 80 percent of your body composition is determined by how you eat.
3. $10 Gift Certificate to PrimalBlueprint.com: Spend it like cash and order whatever you want, perhaps a cookbook to go with the 21-Day Transformation book? This means for a net 5 bucks you can grab a copy of my new book today. (The coupon code is good for any single product at PrimalBlueprint.com and expires on 11/30/11.)
1. All the aforementioned benefits – the $10 Gift Certificate, the exclusive eBook and podcast, plus…
2. Audio recording of the original Primal Blueprint (released in 2009) – Listen to The Primal Blueprint on your phone or MP3 player with this abridged, digital (MP3) audio book voiced by yours truly. The audio book is four hours long, and covers all 10 of the Primal Blueprint Laws and then some. This is the book that started it all and retails for $26.99. Grab 3 or more copies of the the 21-Day Total Body Transformation and you’ll get it for free.
3. Plus an additional $10 Gift Certificate to PrimalBlueprint.com, bringing the total to $20. Maybe this is the perfect opportunity to try a PEK, Primal Fuel or Master Formula on for size! (The coupon code is good for any single product at PrimalBlueprint.com and expires on 11/30/11.)
Buy 8 or more books through mainstream channels and I’ll send you one book for every two books you buy! Buy eight and I’ll send you four more. Buy 80 and I’ll send you 40 for free – seriously…and I’ll autograph each one of these promo books! And, of course, you’ll get all the aforementioned freebies.
Do your holiday shopping early. One common frustration from Primal enthusiasts is how to get friends and loved ones on board. This book is the perfect calling card to introduce someone to the Primal Blueprint. Why not reduce the hassle of holiday shopping and give each of your deserving friends and loved ones the gift of life transformation?
100 copies – Personal Touch: A 30-minute private phone consultation wherein we discuss anything you want. (Well, almost anything.) I don’t do one-on-one coaching anymore so this is a rare opportunity. Yes, you also get the 50 free signed books and all the aforementioned freebies!
1,000 copies – Executive Decision: Could your co-workers use some guidance and motivation to get in shape? I’ll fly out to your location, present my Primal Transformation seminar and spend the day helping put your co-workers/employees on the Primal path!
1. Order your book(s) online or at your local bookstore before midnight Monday, Oct. 24. Here are some online ordering options:
2. Email your receipt (or shipping confirmation) to the appropriate email address:
Let me reiterate, for 8 or more books, please email me the confirmation that your order has shipped (not your initial email receipt) to the appropriate email address above. Also, please include your shipping address so I know where to ship your free books. Please allow 30 days for the processing and shipping of your free books. I’m going to have a lot of books to sign!
3. You will receive your e-gift certificate, eBook download instructions, podcast download instructions, and all other freebies by reply email. (Please be patient. The Worker Bees will be reviewing receipts and sending you instructions on how to access all of your freebies within 24 hours.)
Thank you for your participation and support! If you have any questions about ordering, or this promotion, please email us for an immediate, timely response, or call 888-774-6259 (or 310-317-4414).