Rachel is our contest winner with the correct answer of Fruity Cheerios!
Oh, Fruity Cheerios. Let me count the ways I detest thee:
1. 92% Carbs
2. Ingredient 1 = Whole Grain Corn
3. Ingredient 2 = Sugar
4. Ingredient 4 = Corn Syrup
5. Ingredient 5 = Corn Starch
6. They perpetuate the myth that dietary cholesterol is public enemy #1.
7. They use children involved in gross, unbridled Cheerio orgies to sell their product. (As if that child is excited about the Cheerios because they are Cheerios. I have a feeling he would be as excited if the Cheerios were, say, cotton balls, shiny nickels, or Vital Omegas. 😉 )
Enjoy those Vital Omegas, Rachel. They’ll certainly treat you better than Fruity Cheerios.
To learn more about why everyone should be supplementing with pure Omega 3 Fatty Acids check out:
Wikipedia: Fish Oil Defined
Vitasearch: Fish Oil Studies
If you'd like to add an avatar to all of your comments click here!