Coleslaw is an easy, tasty go-to when you’re looking for a versatile vegetable side for your meal when you want to balance a rich meal with a light salad, or when you need to add some crunch to your tacos and wraps.
This creamy citrus coleslaw is a refreshing spin on traditional slaw that incorporates zingy lime and bright cilantro alongside cool cabbage. Lighter than the deli favorite, this zesty side goes great with fish tacos.
Coming in at 4 net carbs, you can work citrus coleslaw into any eating plan, whether you’re Primal, keto, or paleo. Want to make it vegan? Swap in vegan mayo  in place of regular mayo.
The best part? This citrus slaw comes together in five minutes! Bring it to a backyard BBQ, pack it along for your next beach day, or add a little citrusy crunch to a dinner of grilled meat or veggies.
Here’s how it’s done.
Join the Intermittent Fasting Blueprint  and get four weeks of intermittent fasting tips and tricks, plus daily Primal fitness, recipe, and lifestyle inspiration to set the foundation for a focused new year. Sign up now! 
Easy Citrus Slaw Recipe – Keto, Primal, and Paleo
Time in the kitchen: 5 minutes
- 1 12 oz. bag coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup minced green pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup mayo 
- Juice from 1 large lime
- 1/3 cup (or more) chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Citrus Lime Slaw
- Combine the coleslaw mix, green pepper, green onion, and half of the cilantro in a bowl.
- Add the mayo  and lime juice and mix.
- Sprinkle in the remaining cilantro and ground coriander.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss together and enjoy!
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 11g
- Total Carbs: 6
- Net carbs: 4