Who’s up for a challenge? I hope all of you are ready to get Primal because it’s that time of year again. Next Monday, September 12, marks the first the day of this year’s annual Primal Blueprint 30-Day Challenge!
If you are a longtime reader you know what to expect: 30 days of contests, prizes, reader-created content, feature articles and motivation to help you get and stay Primal for life. The format may change a little this year, but the results won’t. So start gearing up for the festivities. It’s going to be a fun ride.
Hey, did I mention there will be Primal prizes? Thousands of dollars of Primal food, fitness gear and gadgets will be given away to MDA readers. And since I hate to make you wait, see below for today’s pre-challenge contest courtesy of U.S. Wellness.
But first, some details: You don’t have to sign-up to take part in the challenge. Everyone is welcome. Just like last year here are a few things you can do to prepare…
How to Prepare for the Challenge
1. Commit to change: Make the decision right now to make this 30-Day Challenge your jumping off point for lifelong health and well-being. The MDA community and I will be right there with you – with support and encouragement – as we collectively attempt to do right by our genes and live the healthiest, happiest lives with the least amount of pain, suffering and sacrifice possible.
2. Set an alarm: You won’t want to miss a single day of the action, so set a reminder to visit MDA each day. Some contests will have short deadlines, so if you want to enter show up early and often.
3. Gather equipment: While some contests will be as simple as leaving a comment, others will require a bit of legwork. Have your cameras locked and loaded. Borrow a camcorder. And if you want to win this year’s grand prize, you’ll need to either have or make some friends. Speaking of which…
4. Organize your friends and family: Rally your coworkers, and tell your friends and relatives. Use this event as a way of coaxing stubborn Aunt Bess to finally give up the diet RC Cola and SlimFast bars and start enjoying real food. And for an easy way to spread the word…
5. Grab the 30-Day Challenge flyer and pass it on to friends: Download the 30-Day Challenge flyer here. Keep it handy for a constant reminder of the challenge details. Email it to your entire email address book (people love that). And maybe print out a couple hundred of them and clandestinely lay them around the office at opportune moments.
7. Grab your own Primal Leap kit: There is no better time than now to take control of your health and start living Primally. While the 30-Day Challenge will provide daily motivation and tips to help kick start your Primal life, The Primal Leap provides step-by-step guidance, one-on-one support, guaranteed success and much, much more. There’s still time to get your Primal Leap kit in time for the Challenge, so order today.
Why wait until next Tuesday to start winning stuff? Today’s contest is so easy a caveman could… it’s super easy. Visit U.S. Wellnesshere and sign up for their newsletter. In addition to special discounts, meaty recipes and updates on this family farm, you’ll be entered to win a Bacon Bonanza prize package which is comprised of all this bacony goodness:
Sugar Free Beef Bacon
Beef Bacon Tips
Sugar Free Beef Bacon Tips
Sugar Free Pork Bacon
Pork Bacon Ends
Sugar Free Pork Bacon Ends
Only U.S. residents are eligible. You have until the end of Friday to enter. A winner will be chosen at random and emailed to arrange for delivery.
While there can only be one Bacon Bonanza winner, everyone is a winner with this special promo code: uswmeats. Visit U.S. Wellness and use the code to get a 15% discount on any order under 40 lbs (excludes sale items, volume discounts and bulk boxes) and is active until October 31. And don’t forget to check out U.S. Wellness on Facebook and YouTube. Grok on!
Mark Sisson is the founder of Mark’s Daily Apple, godfather to the Primal food and lifestyle movement, and the New York Times bestselling author of The Keto Reset Diet. His latest book is Keto for Life, where he discusses how he combines the keto diet with a Primal lifestyle for optimal health and longevity. Mark is the author of numerous other books as well, including The Primal Blueprint, which was credited with turbocharging the growth of the primal/paleo movement back in 2009. After spending three decades researching and educating folks on why food is the key component to achieving and maintaining optimal wellness, Mark launched Primal Kitchen, a real-food company that creates Primal/paleo, keto, and Whole30-friendly kitchen staples.