I’ve got another sweet deal for you from Thrive Market: become a new member and get a free full-sized jar of Primal Kitchen™ Mayo. Just pay S&H of $1.95. If you’re an existing member, don’t worry. I wheel and dealed a perk out of Thrive Market for you too. Click here and you’ll get an extra 10% off your next order.
Primal Kitchen Mayo launched just 6 months ago and the reviews have been outstanding. After all, where would tuna salad be without mayonnaise and relish to hold it together? What’s a burger without that creamy special sauce? Even grilled artichokes are made better by a simple garlic aioli. Mayonnaise is more crucial to your meals than you might realize. But the conventional, mass-produced stuff is full of canola and soybean oils, not to mention laden with preservatives and added sugars to “improve taste.”
I dealt with the mayo dilemma by making homemade mayo full of nothing but pure and natural ingredients, and after experimenting with different recipes I found perfection with Primal Kitchen Mayo. Condiments seem to be a stumbling block for healthy eating, and I didn’t want to just keep my condiment creation to myself and immediate family and friends. So I decided to package my paleo-friendly mayonnaise and share it with health conscious folks like you.
Every paleo foodie wants a good mayonnaise, but making your own mayo from scratch is both inconvenient and time-consuming, as I discovered personally. That’s why Primal Mayo is the holy grail of condiments. Because every dollop of this mayo is full of good fats, phytonutrients, and other antioxidants, you can use it lavishly—not sparingly—to upgrade the flavor and nutritional profile of your meal.
Here are just a few of the features that make Primal Kitchen Mayo so special:
- It’s the only mayo in existence made from nutrient-dense avocado oil
- Made from cage-free organic eggs and egg yolks
- Made from vinegar sourced from non-GMO beets
- Locally produced in Southern California
- Free of dairy, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and gluten
- Compatible with gluten-free, low-carb diets of all kinds
- Made from only five of the highest quality ingredients—and you can pronounce all of them
Plus, my avocado oil-based mayonnaise is super versatile. I use it in everything from homemade ranch or Caesar dressing, to tuna or chicken salads, to fresh dips and sauces.
Not an avocado oil convert yet? Let’s break down some of the fruit’s health benefits:
- It’s rich in heart healthy monounsaturated fats, primarily oleic acid (the good stuff in olive oil)
- It’s packed with bioavailable carotenoids (research has shown that avocado or avocado oil increased the absorption of carotenoids in a meal anywhere from 2.6 times to 15.3 times depending on the carotenoid)
- It’s rich in potassium, choline, lutein, zeaxanthin, magnesium, folate, glutathione, and phytosterols
- It’s concentrated with a desirable antioxidant profile
I want to make sure your tastebuds melt with my mayo, so I partnered with Thrive Market to give away a full-sized jar with every new membership, and give existing Market members a 10% off loyalty discount. Just follow this link for your FREE jar of Primal Kitchen’s paleo-friendly avocado oil mayonnaise (all you have to do is pay the $1.95 shipping fee) or your 10% off coupon. This offer expires on August 12, 2015. I have a feeling the jars will go quick so click away!
P.S. Thrive Market currently ships to all residential and commercials addresses in the Contiguous U.S. They do not currently ship to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada, but hope to do so in the near future.
Prefer listening to reading? Get an audio recording of this blog post, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast on iTunes for instant access to all past, present and future episodes here.
If you'd like to add an avatar to all of your comments click here!