Total max reps in 3 cycles of:
30 seconds Decline Pushups
30 seconds Box Jumps*
30 seconds Pullups
30 seconds Shoulder Press Pushups
Finish workout with a 15 minute Run
This workout is designed to be done with a partner. See the “How-to” section below for instructions.
With a partner, alternate 30 seconds of moving with 30 seconds of rest. For example, while you are completing max reps in 30 seconds of Decline Pushups your partner is counting your reps aloud and cheering you on. As soon as your time is up it’s your partners turn to complete max reps in 30 seconds of Decline Pushups and your turn to rest and encourage your partner. Tally your total reps and report your score in today’s comment board.
After completing 3 cycles of each of the 4 movements finish the workout with a 15 minute run.
*How to Perform a Box Jump: Stand in front of a box, step or other stable, elevated platform. With both feet jump up onto the platform. Step down with one leg then the other and repeat. The height of the box you use depends on your fitness level and what you feel comfortable with. Beginners should start with a box height around 12 inches. If you are reasonably fit a box height of anywhere from 18 to 27 inches, with 20 inches (about knee height) being common, is suitable.
- If you can’t do a proper pullup , decline pushup  or shoulder press pushup  substitute movements from Levels 1-3 of Primal Blueprint Fitness  Lift Heavy Things (chapter 3).
- To increase the difficulty wear a weight vest during the 3 cycles.
- This workout can be done solo as well.
What are WOWs?
- Workouts of the Week (WOWs) are an optional component of Primal Blueprint Fitness  that add a fractal and often fun and playful quality to the basic PBF protocol.
- In most cases WOWs should only be completed by those that have mastered Level 4 of each Lift Heavy Things Essential Movement. Also, it’s recommended that WOWsreplace one or both Lift Heavy Things workouts or the Sprint workout (depending on the WOW) each week instead of being done in addition to the Lift Heavy Things and Sprint workouts.
- Learn more about WOWs and Primal Blueprint Fitness by getting the free eBook . And access all Workouts of the Week in the WOW Archive .
Reader-Submitted WOW Video
A big thanks to Mark’s Daily Apple reader and PBFer Sean from Catalyst Conditioning  for submitting this WOW video. Grok on!