Before Grok was Grok, he was Li’l Grok. Head over to Psychology Today to find out how early hunter-gatherer children learned to hunt and gather.
Smell the bacon candle. But don’t eat it.
Damien Walters is okay at acrobatics. You know, decent, not too bad. He made a mix-video. It’s okay.
Cows don’t just taste great, they may also be the ecological solution to revivifying wastelands. Read Fast Company‘s expose on the man who won the Buckminster Fuller Challenge for finding a gee-whiz solution to a major environmental problem.
- An odd little hors d’oeuvre; give Healthbent‘s mini pizza meatloaf a whirl for the Sunday night Jenga party.
- And if you want to go a shade odder, whip up The Wilderness Childe‘s knotweed cobbler for dessert.
Two years ago (May 30 – June 5)
- Dear Mark: Primal Personal Products – Primal soap? Primal deoderant? Primal toothpaste. Learn about the chemical and natural elements in you hygienic products; what to use and what to steer clear of.
- The Power of the Placebo – Because sometimes all it takes a little belief to cure the ailments, check out the scientific data on the importance of perception in the ability to cure.
Comment of the Week
I wonder how many people suffering from severe digestive ailments go to their doctor’s office, and they just get some pills. “Here take this expensive chemo rat poison for your chrohn’s, but don’t worry about having pizza hut for dinner.” It would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.
- Zach from The Lowdown on Lectins