Remember Michelle from the Primal Challenge (and recently from my Where are They Now? post)? She’s had so much success living Primal that New Zealand television featured her as an inspiring Kiwi last week. Grok on, Michelle!
For urban Primalists, Hunt. Gather. Love. found a neat little tutorial on growing your own salad bowl.
Seven states are investigating agricultural giant Monsanto: Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Texas, Virginia. And get this, Monsanto is such a dominant force that two states declined to be identified. Mercola has the round-up of facts and opinions on Monsanto’s history of abuse of power.
Zen Habits wrote a stellar posts about 5 ways to combat reactionary workflow. What is reactionary workflow? Read the post.
Free the Animal interviewed me earlier this week. It’s a nifty 35 minute split-screen video chat about the business side of Primal health.
The NY Times stands up with the rest of us. And by the rest of us, I mean the “large online subculture of stand-up fanatics who swear that getting rid of your chair will change your life.”
And finally, an alternative source of protein… and magic. (thanks, Weston!)
Wharf Master’s Recipe Corner
- Here’s an easy lunch for folks on the go: My Primal Life‘s tuna salad lettuce wrap.
- Want fish? Cosmopolitan Primal Girl makes paleo creole fish.
- Want more fish? Eat This! makes halibut with hazelnut crust.
Two years ago (April 18 – 24)
- 8 Unusual Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide – In your salad? In your kitchen soap? A few handy uses of hydrogen peroxide; blondification not included.
- The Art of Compromise – Red wine? Dark chocolate? One of the first posts to discuss what would later become the 80/20 concept of the Primal Blueprint.
Comment of the Week
I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that we NEED a video of Mark dancing as if no one is watching.
-Sonia from Primal Play: Dance