Into sledgehammerin’? You’ll love Urban Primalist‘s shovelglove 101 guide .
Still not convinced that grass fed meats are better? Fitness Spotlight lays down the data; a post loaded with easy-to-read charts comparing grass to grain-fed .
Paleo Princess creates a Paleo alphabet . B is for boobs. Yeah, she goes there.
A little savory, a little sweet, Nutty Kitchen serves you a Thai almond pork  recipe..
Reader Eric emailed me this Kroger ad . Notice anything unusual about how they categorize their foods?
Hershey’s Syrup: An excellent source of calcium…? 
Recipe Bacon Corner
Bacon is one of the oldest and tastiest internet memes. In honor of this week’s bacon guide , I’ve rounded up some of the best baconizations out there…
- Bacon explosion 
- Bacon chocolate 
- Bacon turtles 
- Bacon mugs 
- Formal  bacon
- Trendy  bacon
- Bacon hats 
- Bacon business cards  for your…
- Bacon wallet 
- Shoot bullets  with bacon
- Weld metal  with bacon
- Wake  with bacon
- Wash  with bacon
- Dry  with bacon
- Bring bacon to the bedroom 
- Meet the bacon kid 
- And finally: www.ShouldIEatBacon.com 
Did I miss any?
One year ago (April 11 – 17)
- Considering Cookware  – A guide to the basics of building a Primal kitchen. What types of pots and pans to use and when to use them.
- The Allure of Crock Pots  – Yes, Crock Pots are Primal. Learn how to use them, and try out the included Puerco Pibil recipe.
Comment of the Week
My brother and I talk in Grok terms all the time now, it appears to be a noun, a verb and everything in between!
I’m seriously thinking of having Grok tattooed somewhere on my person to celebrate when my brother reaches his goal weight (he’s currently 56 lbs lighter and 6 inches off his waist since December) – Kelda  from When Science Trumps Grok