Looking for a way to add more sprinting to your kids’ (or your own) play? Reader Jamie found a cool toy called Hyper Dash, sort of a sprinting version of Simon. Check out the explanation video. Seems like you could play an extreme version of this game by setting the markers up atop trees, in crawl spaces, or on rickety bridges suspended high above crocodile infested waters.
Cows aren’t just for eating. You can draw on them too.
It’s time to cook some bacon. With a machine gun.
Patenting human genes? Sure you can! Or perhaps you can’t, according to a New York judge who ruled patents on several human cancer genes to be invalid. Via the NY Times.
I’ve got an App! If you own an Android phone, you can now travel with Mark’s Daily Apple in your pocket. Here’s a basic rundown of the app. And don’t fret, Apple users. I’ve got an iPhone app in the pipelines as well.
Also, if you haven’t visited the forum lately, take a peek. It’s been upgraded!
And finally, what do vegetarian zombies eat?
- Here’s a cache of liver filled goodness at Kat’s Food Blog including liver/cranberry pate!
- Try out Grandpappy’s pemmican recipe, loaded up with blueberries. (found by NeoPaleo).
- Food porn alert! When people ask you what’s left if you can’t eat grains, you can show them Sweat‘s smorgasbord of tasty eats.
Best Posts of March
- The Primal Blueprint Reaches #2 on Amazon
- P90X and CrossFit
- The Definitive Guide to Sleep
- How-To Guide: Standing at Work
- How Much is Too Much?
- Are Humans Hard Wired for a Limited Social Circle?
Comment of the Week
To quote BaconFreak, “Bacon is Meat Candy.”