Last Saturday at a San Francisco book fair, three men threw cayenne laced pies in the face of Vegetarian Myth author Lierre Keith . On Thursday, Jimmy Moore interviewed Lierre  about the cowardly act, and the reaction to it.
A couple Grok Stars have their own blogs!…
- Diana Hsieh now runs Modern Paleo . Stop by, leave a comment, and sign up for her newsletter.
- And follow the chronicles of Fit Island Girl over at Shape Your Weigh .
Is the army going Primal ? Well, they’re adding sprint routines. It’s a start.
To the gym, or not to the gym? Fitness Spotlight delivers a definitive post on the role the gym plays in Primal living .
I love you, Sweden. Your inhabitants are huge Primal Blueprint fans. This article  explains why.
If daily MDA articles aren’t enough, read my guest post on optimal health  over at Zen Habits.
Hickory smoked vegan meatless soy strips ? How dare they call those Primal!
- Eat This! makes Sicilian chicken . It puts the Olive Garden to shame. To shame.
- I’m not a huge fan of juicing, but the idea of a cilantro shake  tickles my gullet. Courtesy of Elana’s Pantry.
One year ago (March 14 – 20)
- It’s Not So Offal  – Liver, kidney, heart, tongue, brain? Go beyond the tenderloin with this complete guide to purchasing, preparing, and eating organ meats.
- Low-Carb Sauce Thickeners  – Because corn starch is not an option. Here are a few ideas for making your sauces, drizzles, and glazes a little creamier, heartier, and tastier.
Comment of the Week
I actually made sandbags with…kitty litter I’m just getting back in to strength training, so I stuck a 20lb bag of kitty litter in a large backpack, and use it for squats etc. Works well so far!