It’s a new year, which means it’s time for…
The Best Posts of 2009!
I had a really tough time narrowing the 400+ blog posts down to a manageable list. This is what I ended up with. It’s a compilation of some of my favorites and those that seemed to resonate with readers.
Share your personal favorites from 2009 in the comment section.
- Body Composition Through the Years 
- Everything But the Squeal 
- Why Skipping Meals and Workouts is Healthy 
- It’s Not So Offal 
- The Problems with Conventionally Raised Beef 
- Did Humans Evolve to Be Long Distance Runners? 
- 80/20 Principle , Revisited 
- 99 Ways to Save Money on Food 
- A Primal Primer: Animal Fats 
- How to Gain Weight and Build Muscle 
- The Definitive Guide to Saturated Fat 
- Makes My Blood Boil 
- How to Succeed with The Primal Blueprint 
- Show Your Groceries 
- Primal Blueprint Fitness Videos 
- Cardio Queen Gone Primal 
- The Biggest Loser… Is the Audience 
- You Don’t Know Squat 
- How to Strengthen Your (Bare, Flat) Feet 
- Bodyweight Exercises and Injury Prevention 
- Life, Rare and Fragile 
- Why Grains Are Unhealthy 
- Marlboro to Introduce “Smoke Rite” 6 Cig Health Pack 
If you need more of the best from ’09, Fitness Spotlight has gathered up a batch of great quotes and one-liners  from their myriad of stellar articles.
Zen Habits knows habits. If you’ve made a resolution to change your habits in 2010, read this post .
If you own a pair of Vibram Fivefingers and you live in a cold climate, you may have suffered from naked ankle syndrome. Pay Now Live Later awkwardly attempts to resolve his naked ankle problem .
I’ve always said household chores are a great way to get some low level aerobic Primal exercise. But according to a new study, doing household chores may also improve your sex life .
- Here’s an easy buttery pan squash  recipe from Food Renegade‘s top posts of ’09 .
- Paleo Divas makes a cream of broccoli soup , though it could easily be called “coconut soup with a hint of broccoli.”
- And while we’re talking soup, try the turkey soup  recipe from Eat This!
One Year Ago (December 27 – January 2)
- Dear Mark: Sunglasses and Sunlamps  – Sunlight is such a good thing, but what if it’s artificial? And what about direct sunlight on the eyeballs? Find the answers in this post.
- Rewind and Fast Forward  – Remember when the blog was red and I was a cartoon? This post is a marker for some of the changes that MDA has gone through in a year, plus a round up of the best posts of 2008.
Comment of the Week
…just because they found the “residue” does not imply a widespread generalization that overturns everything we know. If another tool used to dig was found with Saber Toothed Tiger poo, does that then mean they ATE that too?