It’s a new year, which means it’s time for…
The Best Posts of 2009!
I had a really tough time narrowing the 400+ blog posts down to a manageable list. This is what I ended up with. It’s a compilation of some of my favorites and those that seemed to resonate with readers.
Share your personal favorites from 2009 in the comment section.
- Body Composition Through the Years
- Everything But the Squeal
- Why Skipping Meals and Workouts is Healthy
- It’s Not So Offal
- The Problems with Conventionally Raised Beef
- Did Humans Evolve to Be Long Distance Runners?
- 80/20 Principle, Revisited
- 99 Ways to Save Money on Food
- A Primal Primer: Animal Fats
- How to Gain Weight and Build Muscle
- The Definitive Guide to Saturated Fat
- Makes My Blood Boil
- How to Succeed with The Primal Blueprint
- Show Your Groceries
- Primal Blueprint Fitness Videos
- Cardio Queen Gone Primal
- The Biggest Loser… Is the Audience
- You Don’t Know Squat
- How to Strengthen Your (Bare, Flat) Feet
- Bodyweight Exercises and Injury Prevention
- Life, Rare and Fragile
- Why Grains Are Unhealthy
- Marlboro to Introduce “Smoke Rite” 6 Cig Health Pack
If you need more of the best from ’09, Fitness Spotlight has gathered up a batch of great quotes and one-liners from their myriad of stellar articles.
Zen Habits knows habits. If you’ve made a resolution to change your habits in 2010, read this post.
If you own a pair of Vibram Fivefingers and you live in a cold climate, you may have suffered from naked ankle syndrome. Pay Now Live Later awkwardly attempts to resolve his naked ankle problem.
I’ve always said household chores are a great way to get some low level aerobic Primal exercise. But according to a new study, doing household chores may also improve your sex life.
- Here’s an easy buttery pan squash recipe from Food Renegade‘s top posts of ’09.
- Paleo Divas makes a cream of broccoli soup, though it could easily be called “coconut soup with a hint of broccoli.”
- And while we’re talking soup, try the turkey soup recipe from Eat This!
One Year Ago (December 27 – January 2)
- Dear Mark: Sunglasses and Sunlamps – Sunlight is such a good thing, but what if it’s artificial? And what about direct sunlight on the eyeballs? Find the answers in this post.
- Rewind and Fast Forward – Remember when the blog was red and I was a cartoon? This post is a marker for some of the changes that MDA has gone through in a year, plus a round up of the best posts of 2008.
Comment of the Week
…just because they found the “residue” does not imply a widespread generalization that overturns everything we know. If another tool used to dig was found with Saber Toothed Tiger poo, does that then mean they ATE that too?
Get Free Health Tips, Recipes and Workouts Delivered to Your Inbox