National Geographic asks a familiar question: what we can learn from (living) hunter-gatherers?
I’m not the only one slamming The Biggest Loser. The NY Times reveals the dark side of the ratings juggernaut with their piece, “On ‘The Biggest Loser,’ Health Can Take a Back Seat.”
I scored another TV spot to tell the world about the Primal Blueprint – this time staying classy down in San Diego. You can watch me on San Diego living (though you may have to scroll through the other health videos to find my segment).
Is it possible to get tired of awkward infomercials? Passionate Fitness digs up five head scratchers including lascivious galloping fitness, bellydancing biological revolutionaries, and the latest breakthrough in fitness for everyone… chairs.
Event News: If you’re in Seattle, get ready for a Primal meet-up on December 5!
- Remember when I asked if horse was Primal? Well how about beaver? Bug Girl’s Blog found some beaver recipes.
- What’s a tagine? It’s a traditional Morrocan cooking vessel used to make chicken with lemon and green olives, courtesy of Cheese Slave.
- Girl Gone Primal creates some tasty looking apricot and walnut balls for dessert.
One year ago (November 22 – 28)
- Turkey Time: Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers – Includes a turkey & vegetable frittata, a turkey taco salad with cranberry salsa, and a spicy turkey gumbo.
- Grok Didn’t Take Supplements, So Why Should I? – This is my Definitive Guide to Supplementation. It explains what you need, what you can skip, and what to take to boost an already healthy diet.
And finally, the bacon mug.
Get Free Health Tips, Recipes and Workouts Delivered to Your Inbox