Dr. Eades really knows how to dissect a study. Watch his handiwork as he uses research on artery plaque build up to beat statin advocates at their own game.
According to Better’s Better, there are health benefits from drinking six cups of coffee a day. Six cups. Six. Cups.
The nutrifoodical quagmire belches out another odious stench with “healthy ice cream.” (thanks, Meghan!)
I’m not a big fan of shoes, but this Timberland advertisement is just brilliant.
- GQ prints a brussel sprout recipe? Maybe the world really is changing.
- Make some fried chicken fingers, courtesy of Girl Gone Primal. Just don’t put them in a KFC Bowl.
- Charm City Kettlebells has the pork roast. Put some pig in your belly.
One Year Ago (November 8-14, 2007)
- 10 Steps to “Primalize” Your Pantry – Turning your life around starts with turning your kitchen around.
- Dear Mark: “Rest Days” – Do I ever take rest day? Find out here.
Two Years Ago (November 8 – 14, 2007)
- Why Don’t We Eat Horse? It’s Nutritious. – What’s the difference between horsemeat and pig meat? Why do we eat one but not the other? Does horse farming exist? Find out.
- Candy Coated What? – Now retired Fuming Fuji is upset about Kid Kupz. In the grand race of human stupidity, the people who think of these products are right on the tails of the people who buy them.
And finally, Food Inc. is out on DVD. Rent it, Netflix it, Redbox it, just get it into your house and watch it.