Hope you filled your pillow case to the brim because the days of meats and veggies are over. Follow Paul Rudnick’s plan and just eat candy . Via The New York Times. (L.A. Lakers’ Lamar Odom does it too )
Fitness Spotlight explains how a modern lifestyle leads to vitamin and mineral deficiencies .
Are you a chicken necker? Conditioning Research helps you improve your chin up .
Halloween is over, but Zombies are still on the loose and they want to eat your brains (a Primal food). Pick up a bat and head for the emergency exit, it’s time for the Zombie Attack Preparedness workout  from The Clothes Make the Girl.
Are you a person who dreams of falling or a person who dreams of flying? Cranky Fitness lets you choose with a guide to Lucid Dreaming .
Scarier than H1N1 is hypotrichosis, or short eyelash syndrome. Brook Shields has teamed up with Latisse to offer a prescriptive medication for people suffering from this horrible affliction. Little do they know there’s a new competitor on the market: Lashisse .
Primal Recipe Corner
- Joyful Abode has a grand slam series on Primal Party foods. Here’s part 1 , 2 , 3 , 4  and 5 !
- Beware of the Meat Hand ! Not Martha makes meat loaf creepier than ever. Substitute mashed cauliflower for the mashed potatoes to keep this one Primal.
- Watch Le Gourmet TV‘s wonderful pan seared pork chops with roasted squash and apples  video. Just use olive oil instead of canola oil!
Time Capsule: The best posts this week two years ago.
- Lavender: 10 Natural Health Benefits and Healing Uses  – Lavender is a great scent, but it also works as a flavor in recipes, and as a protective salve.
- Glyconutrients: A Sweet Scam  – Worse than useless, sugar is sold as a health supplement. The article is entertaining, but even more entertaining is the “researcher” who writes a thesis-length essay in the comment board about how incorrect I am and how wonderful glyconutrients actually are. I’m sure the researcher was in no way associated with any glyconutrient companies (wink, wink).
And finally, spider dog .