Hope you filled your pillow case to the brim because the days of meats and veggies are over. Follow Paul Rudnick’s plan and just eat candy. Via The New York Times. (L.A. Lakers’ Lamar Odom does it too)
Fitness Spotlight explains how a modern lifestyle leads to vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Are you a chicken necker? Conditioning Research helps you improve your chin up.
Halloween is over, but Zombies are still on the loose and they want to eat your brains (a Primal food). Pick up a bat and head for the emergency exit, it’s time for the Zombie Attack Preparedness workout from The Clothes Make the Girl.
Are you a person who dreams of falling or a person who dreams of flying? Cranky Fitness lets you choose with a guide to Lucid Dreaming.
Scarier than H1N1 is hypotrichosis, or short eyelash syndrome. Brook Shields has teamed up with Latisse to offer a prescriptive medication for people suffering from this horrible affliction. Little do they know there’s a new competitor on the market: Lashisse.
Primal Recipe Corner
- Joyful Abode has a grand slam series on Primal Party foods. Here’s part 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5!
- Beware of the Meat Hand! Not Martha makes meat loaf creepier than ever. Substitute mashed cauliflower for the mashed potatoes to keep this one Primal.
- Watch Le Gourmet TV‘s wonderful pan seared pork chops with roasted squash and apples video. Just use olive oil instead of canola oil!
Time Capsule: The best posts this week two years ago.
- Lavender: 10 Natural Health Benefits and Healing Uses – Lavender is a great scent, but it also works as a flavor in recipes, and as a protective salve.
- Glyconutrients: A Sweet Scam – Worse than useless, sugar is sold as a health supplement. The article is entertaining, but even more entertaining is the “researcher” who writes a thesis-length essay in the comment board about how incorrect I am and how wonderful glyconutrients actually are. I’m sure the researcher was in no way associated with any glyconutrient companies (wink, wink).
And finally, spider dog.