The genetic link between physical activity and health.
Scientists can determine how many cats, dogs, men, and women live in a household by analyzing the bacteria content of its dust.
Obesity may be worse than a lack of fitness.
Nine in ten cancers may be caused by lifestyle or environment (as opposed to genes).
New Primal Blueprint Podcasts
Episode 99: Katy Bowman: Host Brad Kearns sits down with renowned biomechanist Katy Bowman to chat about healthy human movement patterns, the perils of excessive exercise, why exercise can’t replace movement, and why the Don’t Just Sit There movement is gaining so much traction.
Each week, select Mark’s Daily Apple blog posts are prepared as Primal Blueprint Podcasts. Need to catch up on reading, but don’t have the time? Prefer to listen to articles while on the go? Check out the new blog post podcasts below, and subscribe to the Primal Blueprint Podcast here so you never miss an episode.
- The Power of Food Rituals
- Psychedelics: A New Medical Frontier?
- Could Gut Bacteria be to Blame for Your Stubborn Belly Fat?
Also, be sure to check out and subscribe to the Primal Endurance Podcast.
Interesting Blog Posts
Arnold’s Christmas challenge to everyone.
Cycling desks: coming to a university library near you.
US News and World Reports covers the no-poo movement and urges us to eat butter and curb sugar over the holidays. What did Bob Dylan say about the times again?
Is your hipster chocolate a total scam?
The planet isn’t getting enough nutritious animal poop.
The current best basketball player in the world just signed a three year endorsement deal with a water filtration system.
What happens when a coastal people become landlocked?
- High-protein post-workout banana mousse.
- I bet you’ve never had pumpkin, mahi-mahi, and bacon at the same time. You should.
One year ago (Dec 29 – Jan 4)
- 8 Signs You Probably Don’t Need More Protein – More isn’t always better.
- End of the Year Review: What We Learned in 2014 – 2014 in review.
Comment of the Week
So Mark, you are not holding back the Primal movement are you?
– I certainly hope not, HealthyGuy!