Registration for the 2013 Ancestral Health Symposium  in Atlanta is now open  to the general public. Check your schedule, move some things around if you have to, just get there because it’s going to be another amazing weekend.
Research of the Week
How night owls are at greater risk for , well, pretty much everything.
Dogs are Primal, confirmed. The first domesticated dog was around at least 33,000 years ago .
In rats, intense sweetness hits the reward center of the brain  harder than medical-grade cocaine.
Another study fails to find  an association between meat (even the processed stuff) and mortality. I eagerly await the torrential flood of articles reporting the results.
Interesting Blog Posts
We all hear how important it is to shut out the chatter and be in the here and now. Here’s how to actually go about doing it .
Do paleo or ancestral diets cause gout? Chris Kresser explores the topic . (Short answer: no).
Here’s the video  every vegan (and heck, every person who’s ever looked down their nose at someone for the effect of “all that meat eating” on the environment) needs to watch. Twice.
Take a moment to watch the first 13 minutes  of the upcoming documentary Statin Nation: The Great Cholesterol Cover-up.
The physics of the pullup  (plus, why women can do them).
- Remember Nacho Rubio? He’s back, in vlog form !
- A fusion of Western and Eastern tradition: chai-infused marble Easter eggs .
One year ago (Mar 17 – Mar 23)
- Detaching Yourself From the Outcome  – Outcomes are nice and all when they go your way, but things get a whole lot more pleasant when you stop worrying about them so much.
- 12 Tools That Can Help You Achieve Your Health and Fitness Goals  – Check out these online tools to help you get to where you need and want to be – health and fitness-wise.
Comment of the Week
“I’m pretty sure white bread buns, strange goopy seed oil sauces, and french fries all play their role, too.” – don’t forget the tomato jam!! that’s my personal pet peeve.
– “Tomato jam.” I like  it! I think I’ll have to start using that one.