Quick favor: if you bought a copy of The Primal Connection, take a few minutes and leave a review on Amazon so we can push this baby high up the ranks. Thanks!
Primal Blueprint Publishing is now live! If you want to be the first to know about new book releases, special events, promotions, author podcasts, and personal appearances, be sure to sign up for newsletter using the form on the homepage.
Research of the Week
In a recent study, higher maternal intakes of omega-6 PUFA made for fatter babies, while the opposite was true of omega-3s.
Move over, intermittent fasting. Melanoma researchers are finding that intermittent dosing with anti-tumor drugs is more effective at beating back drug-resistant malignant tumors.
Interesting Blog Posts
Seth Roberts discloses some of the often-undisclosed risks of common medical procedures and treatments.
How much floor living do you do?
How an orthopedist from Sweden invented modern gym equipment.
Among adults in seventeen other wealthy nations, America’s are the unhealthiest, a new study reveals. Our men may have the lowest health expectancies and our women may have the second lowest, but hey, at least we have the greatest health care system known to man!
One of the more epic wellness sales that I’ve ever seen is in full swing: Primal Toad’s Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle. For just $39, you get 33 e-books valued at $479 for a 92% savings. The sale ends tomorrow.
Have you ever wondered what the LA or New York or Shanghai skylines would look like if all the artificial city lights were removed? Now you can.
- Next time you’re wondering what to eat for breakfast, trying nesting some unborn baby birds in shredded rutabaga.
- Granola’s out, but lots of people miss it. For them, there’s (grain-free) savory paleo granola.
One year ago (Jan 13 – Jan 19)
- The Pill: What You Need to Know About Oral Contraception – Is birth control completely without risk? Find out important facts about a mainstay in many women’s lives.
- The Relationship Between Exercise and Inflammation (and What It Means For Your Workouts) – Learn about how some inflammation is good, too much is bad, and everything in between.
Comment of the Week
I feel you. Cats rock, even if they are remorseless serial killers that would eat you if they could.
– Yes, I’m a fan of cats, but I’m fully aware that the sentiment is not reciprocated.