The response to Primal Blueprint Healthy Sauces, Dressings & Toppings has been fantastic, but I have one more small favor to ask. If you’ve received your copy, I would be forever grateful if you were to take a few minutes to write a quick (or long) review on Amazon and/or Barnes and Noble so that we can spread the word and progress the movement even further. Thank you!
Research of the Week
Adding fish oil to the diets of bed-ridden patients improved their immune systems and streamlined the inflammatory/healing process enough to reduce the time it took for their bed sores to heal by 25%.
Interesting Blog Posts
In case you’ve been wondering about the latest fat-busting craze to sweep the Primal world, Richard Nikoley breaks down the basics of the potato diet hack in inimitable fashion.
Over at Better Movement, Todd Hargrove compares the flawless running form of a slow-motion cheetah with the form of elite 10k meter runners. Man, check out how steady that cheetah’s head is as it lopes effortlessly across the grass. Nuts.
Even NASA astronauts are getting hip to the effects of blue light on our sleep and melatonin production. In response to rampant insomnia among spacefarers despite access to relaxation techniques, expert sleep hygiene, and the best sleep pills money can buy, NASA is dropping $11 million to revamp the lights in the US portion of the International Space Station.
I sure do wish we had a Toilet Culture park here in Southern California. Ah well, another reason to visit Korea.
This is what you’re “missing” by eating Primal. Jealous? I didn’t think so.
- It’s probably a little cold where you are, and you may not be in Memphis, but you should still try this great recipe for Memphis style ribs.
- Sure, until you realize what you’re actually looking at, the image Easy Dairy Free used looks a little like the contents of an obese zombie’s stomach, but the recipe for ragu bolognese is traditional, legit, and includes neck bones.
One year ago (Dec 9 – Dec 15)
- The Importance of Dreaming – It may seem as if spending several hours each night thinking that you have to take a final exam in the nude without having studied for it with your pet turtle from when you were a kid presiding over the class is pointless, but we have dreams for a reason.
- 10 Holiday Gifts for Your Primal Tribe – These gifts were great options last year, and they remain so for this holiday season. Check it out if you’re stumped for ideas.
Image of the Week
Perhaps they can genetically modify wheat to remove the wheat.
- I’d definitely be up for eating that, whistler. Bring it on.
Get Your Copy of Primal Blueprint Healthy Sauces, Dressings & Toppings and Claim Your Bonuses Today!