Because ninjas never sat down to type WordPress blogs.
Speaking of ninjas, let Al Kavadlo show you how to do a kip up.
A recent study suggests that “dense acellular carbohydrates” (in other words, grains) were found to promote inflammatory intestinal microbiota, as opposed to carbohydrates from “cellular tubers, leaves, and fruits.” Sound familiar to anyone else?
The Human Food Project quizzed a group of 37 microbiologists about their thoughts on diet and gut flora, including what a diet that promotes a healthy microbiome would look like. The results are pleasantly unsurprising.
New research shows that traditionally-shod runners who go barefoot for the first time immediately improve their running economy and adopt a shorter stride length.
All the more reason to support pastured (or at least organic) poultry: antibiotic use in chickens has been linked to bladder infections in humans.
Did you know that the Paleo diet is uncivilized, unhealthy, and untrue? That we’re just all a bunch of savage bloodthirsty heathens? Yeah, apparently it’s true. Seriously, though: a $50 gift certificate to PrimalBlueprint.com to the person who comes up with the best comeback or rebuttal in today’s comment section. The Worker Bees and I will judge. Contest ends at midnight PDT, July 17 – two days from now.
Co-evolution, schmo-evolution; pit bulls are natural born killers. Right?
- Because I know that rabbit has been burning a hole in your chest freezer.
- For a quick, non-caloric change of pace, here are 10 recipes for health-boosting herbal tea, courtesy of the Wellness Mama.
One year ago (July 15 – July 21)
- Eating Earth: Exploring the Mysterious World of Geophagy – Eat earth, mostly topsoil?
- 8 Natural Ways to Prevent a Sunburn (and Sunscreen’s Not One of Them) – Prepare your skin before you head out to make vitamin D.
Comment of the Week
Oh boy, you’re putting your foot in it again, Mark! ;o) *says the grandma who is younger than you and who is also interested in the science of it*
- Yup, I shoulda known, Janet and Estelle. My apologies to all the grandmas out there.
Grab The Primal Blueprint Cookbook Today and Receive Free S&H and a Free Primal Blueprint Poster