Is elevated cholesterol just a marker for sunlight deficiency?
How to shop for kids’ shoes (video), featuring KStarr.
Paleo bumperstickers have officially been released. Go get yours today.
The FDA recently ruled against the Corn Refiners Association, saying that its petition to change the name of “high-fructose corn syrup” to “corn sugar” would confuse the public and fail to reflect reality.
“We were surprised to find the proportion of retractions due to scientific misconduct in the drug literature is higher than in general biomedical literature.”
Cancer researchers turn their eyes toward red palm oil, the most potent source of tocotrienols, in the hopes that a supplement derived from the oil could help prevent and stave off cancer cells. Instead of waiting, you know, you could just eat the oil.
A recent study has “definitively” linked irritable bowel syndrome, or IBS, to small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, or SIBO.
“Regardless of their fussiness,” kids served water were more likely to desire and eat vegetables than kids served soda.
Kids will be kids. Despite less time for unstructured play, children these days use more imagination during playtime than kids surveyed twenty years ago.
Cupcakes: the new cocaine?
Swimming coach inadvertently employs Primal training principles (play, less volume), produces a likely Olympic contender in the process.
- Saag paneer, only this time with kale. Genius (if you like dairy).
- Forget loaves of bread, standard meatloaf, and Meatloaf. Try Lebanese lamb loaf.
One year ago (June 3 – June 9)
- Vacations: Are They Good For Your Health? – The Worker Bees certainly think so. Find out the truth inside.
- How to Wake Up and Feel Alert – For some, it’s not the sleeping that’s the problem. It’s the waking.
Comment of the Week
I had never heard of this before, but thank you for a wonky article as a means of introducing me to something I ultimately don’t need to worry about.
Sorry if that came off as sarcastic as it wasn’t my intention.
– I expect every post has this effect on at least one person.