This article smells (but tastes delicious!).
Autism diagnoses in the US are higher than ever, a new study shows.
Next time your prepubescent son has to go number 1, give him a glass jar filled with pastured eggs and watch the yuan roll in.
This diapered tot boulders better than you. Let’s just hope he doesn’t get so cocky that he ends up climbing the ramparts of Winterfell only to discover an incestuous tryst between the queen and her brother, who then pushes the kid off for a five story drop and lower body paralysis. Because in the real world, there are no three-eyed crows to lead you to your destiny.
A collection of visual representations of the serving sizes of various fruits and vegetables.
How’s this for a healthy addiction?
Hey, you: stand up.
But I was led to believe that cows hate being outside, shun dietary graminoids, and vastly prefer the solace and seclusion of a barn with a trough full of corn, soybeans, gummy bears, and delicious plastic pellets. Guess I was wrong.
- From the NY Times comes a quick guide to making your own bacon at home.
- This cardamom coconut cream custard recipe requires eight yolks, perfect for people with white-swilling bodybuilder friends.
One year ago (March 26 – April )
- Meat Musings: Are Cold Cuts Primal? – Find out if deli meats, cured animal products, and hot dogs have a place in the Primal Blueprint eating plan.
- 16 Tips for Desk Jockeys: What to Do About Sitting All Day – Chances are you’re sitting right now. If so, read on for some helpful tips.
Comment of the Week
… is most expressed in Samuel L Jackson.
– I think we can all agree that oxide deserves a hearty round of applause.