This past Wednesday was National Potato Chip Day. How did you celebrate?
Gary Taubes tackles the latest red meat scare study, and discusses the problems with epidemiology in general.
As if exercise wasn’t already hard enough for heart disease patients, a recent study now suggests that taking statins increases cellular oxidative stress in muscles during exercise, thus reducing their efficiency.
Next time you’re in Copenhagen, be sure to swing by Palæo, the soon-to-open “Primal gastronomy” fast food joint founded by Michelin starred chef Thomas Rode Andersen.
Our buddy Robb Wolf recently gave a great talk about Paleo at SUNY, and now it’s available to watch.
Is storage a possible Neolithic Agent of Disease? Interesting thoughts by Melissa McEwen.
- Next time your kids whine for German dumplings, make some Primal-friendly leberknoedel (liver dumplings).
- Tikka masala-inspired coconut beef curry and “The Six C’s.” No, don’t even try to say it. Just go make it and then feed your face with it.
One year ago (March 12 – March 18)
- The Tale of the Cat and the Crickets – What’s your cricket? Read this post to figure out exactly what that means.
- 7 Low-Tech Tools for Primal Living – Sure, we live in the modern world, but that doesn’t stop low-tech stuff from being highly useful and awesome.
Comment of the Week
I have a friend who did the Super Colon Blow, he made the mistake of taking it before he went kite surfing on Lake Erie and he wound up getting blown clear over to the opposite side of the lake.
– I’ve been friends with enough raw vegans to know that rob wasn’t totally kidding.