Ned Kock offers his tips  for building muscle while losing body fat.
Seattle is set to unveil the nation’s largest public food forest , an “urban oasis of public food.”
Now you don’t  have to stress out over finding the perfect pair of Vibrams to match your plaid pants.
A few helpful tips  for budding roadkill diners.
Both coffee and exercise elicit interesting – and similar – changes to DNA in muscle tissue . Also, have you ever seen a more perfect stock photo used for a science article?
The Natural Running Center brings us a video of the principles of natural running .
And finally, a definitive list of absolutely essential fitness products . Seriously, folks, peer reviewed research clearly shows that a Tug Toner-deficiency increases all-cause mortality in men and post-menopausal women.
- Purely Primal gets extra points for referring to Brussels sprouts as “baby cabbages” in this recipe for bacon-roasted Brussels sprouts .
- Foolproof prime rib , courtesy of J. Stanton, who leaves no stone unturned in his ceaseless quest for truth and delicious standing rib roasts.
One year ago (March 5 – March 11)
- 6 Sneaky Ways to Work Offal Into Your Diet  – For everyone who would like to eat more offal but who cannot stomach the taste, this is an important post.
- A Tale of Two Gluten Studies  – In which we delve a bit deeper into the real meaning of a seemingly “positive” study on gluten.
Comment of the Week
You didn’t address the clothing issue. With so many people losing weight and getting fit, they will all have to buy new clothes.
Are there enough 30-inch jeans to go around for everybody?
– Chris Pine  (no, not that Chris Pine, at least I don’t think) makes an excellent point . Can the world sustain the number of tailors required to bring in the waist of three billion pairs of jeans?