In a recent study, those who trained aerobics in a fasted state lost body fat and body weight, while those who trained in a fed state lost body weight but no body fat.
A scientist claims to have created a vegetarian meat substitute that’s indistinguishable from the real thing, “even to foodies.” I’m dubious.
Are humans better suited to segmented sleep? The myth of the eight-hour sleep, and Robb Wolf’s commentary on the myth of the eight-hour sleep.
From Greatist comes another relevant infographic: The Ultimate Guide to Eating Paleo.
What to do about hungry Paleo kids. The comment section is, as always, great.
Why being sleepy and drunk are great for creativity. Hmm, I guess college students are doing it right.
For shame: nature is disappearing from children’s books. Sounds innocuous, I’m sure, to most people, but these things matter.
Real food, Ryan Gosling… what more do you need? “I’ll start the yogurt when I get home” needs to be in a movie.
- Double bacon caesar salad. I’ve never even had the single bacon version.
- Speaking of Free the Animal, how about some pork carnitas-stuffed sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon?
One year ago (Feb 20 – Feb 26)
- Who Should (and Shouldn’t) Try Fasting – Is intermittent fasting right for you? Find out.
- How the News Impacts Your Health (and What You Can Do About It) – How do our primitive minds and bodies interpret the steady barrage of unsettling, horrifying news?
Comment of the Week
After perusing this article, I feel like Homer Simpson when he visited the “Land of Chocolate” during one of his daydreams.
- What a coincidence, Chris. I was actually snacking on a schnauzer made of chocolate as I wrote the post.
Grab a Copy of The Primal Blueprint 21-Day Total Body Transformation and Start Getting Primal Today!