Ryan, fiance to the powerlifter from the recent success story, just released a self-titled Primal kids EP by The Cave Kids. Check it out on Amazon or iTunes. It’s really good, and both kids and parents will dig it. “Just Like Mom and Dad” is my favorite so far.
It seems raw-feeding one’s pets is really catching on. The NY Times recently did a write up.
It almost sounds like making your short workouts shorter and more intense might actually work.
Could kevlar socks replace Vibram Fivefingers? I’m not sure, but they’re available for purchase.
Mighty Men of Old: Being a Gallery of Pictures and Biographies of Outstanding Old Time Strongmen (PDF). Anyone who likes strength training, moustaches, and pristine male buttocks will enjoy this.
A new study found that 11% of doctors surveyed admitted they had lied to patients or parent-guardians in the past year.
How the NASA Biocapsule could help millions.
That’s not a heart attack. It’s just spin class. How an hour of spinning can trigger similar biochemical reactions as a genuine heart attack.
The exercise and (surprisingly somewhat Primal) diet habits of Marilyn Monroe.
- Start breaking down that pork flesh with bromelain before your digestive tract gets a chance: pineapple pork steaks.
- Three separate animal species make contributions to the roasted red pepper “lasagna” with chicken, goat cheese, and feta from Stuff I Make My Husband.
One year ago (Feb 13 – Feb 19)
- The Importance of Play, Long Walks and Outdoor Workouts, or Why the Optional Stuff Isn’t Actually Optional – It’s right there in the title. This stuff matters, folks.
- Sugar Alcohols: Everything You Need to Know – Learn about sorbitol, maltitol, xylitol, and pretty much all the -tols, and whether they belong in your eating plan.
Comment of the Week
Thought you would get a kick out of my Valentine present from my girl.
- I gotta say, David. You’ve got a keeper.