On taking antibiotics, Martin Blaser of New York University’s Langone Medical Center says, “Early evidence from my lab and others hints that, sometimes, our friendly flora never fully recover.” (emphasis mine) Read the rest over at Wired.
Turns out humans interbred with more than just Neanderthals.
And, the trouble with tribbles.
Synthetic sausages, anyone? Anyone?
How do you get people to eat bugs? That’s what a European Commission is asking, and they’re offering millions of dollars for the best answer.
Find out what an expert over at CNN has to say about the Paleo fad diet and let me know what you think in the comment board.
To all those that have experienced power outages in the Southwest, look on the bright side.
Ummm… (Hat tip to my man Eric for this link and numerous others.)
Finally, yet another reason to eat real food.
- Shrimp, jalapenos, bacon? Yes, please. Latin Kisses courtesy of Set Free.
- Crockpot Braised Beef Shanks. Enough said.
Two year ago (Sep 6 – Sept 12)
- GERD Sufferers Rejoice! – Melissa McEwen tells you her story.
- The Seattle Primal Blueprint Meetup – Communion.
Comment of the Week
Just started PB lifestyle a week ago!!! Excited to join the fun.
- islandwahine gearing up for this year’s Primal Blueprint 30-Day Challenge.
Grab a copy of Primal Blueprint Quick & Easy Meals for over 100 Primal Recipes You Can Prepare in 30 Minutes or Less