Somehow, I don’t think melatonin-laced brownies  will catch on like other enhanced baked goods, but maybe I’m wrong. What do you think?
A chef conquers rheumatoid arthritis  in part by ditching processed food and eating more olive oil, almonds, greens, sardines, anchovies, and stone fruits. I ain’t surprised one bit.
The Primal Parent describes her mostly carnivorous diet . Note that it’s not all ground beef and water…
How wild animals evolve to live in cities . Fascinating. I wonder what they’re doing to us.
In a totally unsurprising turn of events, mainstream nutrition “experts” and dieters – you know, the people who actually try this stuff out on themselves – have different ideas of what constitutes a valid, effective diet .
Gout is on the rise in America , along with obesity and hypertension. Coincidence, I’m sure.
Vegetarian and omnivore doppelganger dinners . Really, really cool.
- These beef kimchi nori rolls  look amazing.
- Try this jalapeno cheddar quiche , which doesn’t bother with a weird nut flour crust, instead using a layer of thinly sliced butternut squash pieces.
One year ago (Aug 1 – Aug 7)
- The Healing Imagination  – We’ve got some impressive brains.
- The 5 Best Dark Chocolate Bars in the World  – My favorite dark chocolate.
Comment of the Week
WOOHOO time to start fermenting big macs…
– Reader brichter almost gets it .