I’ve always been envious of chimps for their climbing skills, their impressive strength-to-bodyweight ratio, and their ability to bite a man’s face off, but now you can add “penis spine” to that list .
She may not be Catholic, but Barbeygirl is still giving something up for Lent : Monsanto. Cheers to that.
Don Matesz has been bringing the pain to the raw vegan camp. And by pain, I mean truth. Because the truth hurts only if you’re twisting and turning to avoid it. Read his entire series .
70’s Big takes on Vibrams in the weight room . What do you think of his take?
Staring at breasts is good for your health . Experts caution against reading too much into what they are calling a preliminary hypothesis… ah, who am I kidding? Get out there and get healthy!
- Primal Palate appears to have a deep understanding of what makes meat great. Here’s how they’re doing flank steak , with (drool-inducing) pictures. See what I mean?
- What can I say? I love a good pizza approximation. Here’s one  for the time-strapped among us, coming from Health Bent.
One year ago (March 6 – March 12)
- Are Humans Hardwired for a Limited Social Circle? – How many people can we really know? Is Facebook artificially inflating our social circles beyond biological limits?
- Dear Mark: The Semmelweis Reflex  – When evidence isn’t enough to sway an expert, let the results speak for themselves.
Comment of the Week
“LIVE – MEGADETH! LINKIN PARK! THE SECRET MACHINES… and introducing… ORGAN SLURRY!”
– Vidad from 6 Sneaky Ways to Work Offal Into Your Diet