I’ve always been envious of chimps for their climbing skills, their impressive strength-to-bodyweight ratio, and their ability to bite a man’s face off, but now you can add “penis spine” to that list.
She may not be Catholic, but Barbeygirl is still giving something up for Lent: Monsanto. Cheers to that.
Don Matesz has been bringing the pain to the raw vegan camp. And by pain, I mean truth. Because the truth hurts only if you’re twisting and turning to avoid it. Read his entire series.
70’s Big takes on Vibrams in the weight room. What do you think of his take?
Staring at breasts is good for your health. Experts caution against reading too much into what they are calling a preliminary hypothesis… ah, who am I kidding? Get out there and get healthy!
- Primal Palate appears to have a deep understanding of what makes meat great. Here’s how they’re doing flank steak, with (drool-inducing) pictures. See what I mean?
- What can I say? I love a good pizza approximation. Here’s one for the time-strapped among us, coming from Health Bent.
One year ago (March 6 – March 12)
- Are Humans Hardwired for a Limited Social Circle? – How many people can we really know? Is Facebook artificially inflating our social circles beyond biological limits?
- Dear Mark: The Semmelweis Reflex – When evidence isn’t enough to sway an expert, let the results speak for themselves.
Comment of the Week
“LIVE – MEGADETH! LINKIN PARK! THE SECRET MACHINES… and introducing… ORGAN SLURRY!”
– Vidad from 6 Sneaky Ways to Work Offal Into Your Diet