Hope everyone had a merry Christmas. Is it a tradition in your family for someone to recite “Twas the Night Before Christmas?” Let’s just hope that someone wasn’t Werner Herzog. And now, on to something related to health…
For those of you who keep emailing me about the blood type diet, Primal Wisdom has an extensive post on the science and error that brought about the blood type diet movement.
Speaking of interviews, I chatted with Whole9 this week.
Maybe (just maybe!) fat isn’t so bad after all, says the LA Times.
Where do kids get their antibiotics these days? Actual and legitimate news source The Onion has the scoop.
You thought Five Fingers were minimalist? Gizmodo brings us Footstickers.
- Coconut flour is a go to Primal hack substitute for bread-based goodies. Health, Home, & Happiness has tips on baking with coconut flour and a coconut flour bread recipe.
- Get hooked up with some post-Christmas flank steak stuffed with spinach courtesy of Eat This!
One year ago (December 19 – 25)
- The Value of Lab Values – A year ago I tested my body fat percentage. It came back as 17%. If you’ve seen the pictures of me at the top of the blog, you might find that number suspect. I sure did. This post covers the accuracy and legitimacy of test numbers (blood tests, BF% tests, Rorschach tests. Okay, not Rorschach tests, but everything else).
- 11 Tips for Kitcen Efficiency – Cube your food, freeze your food, buy a crock pot. These cooking hacks will free up your time without fattening up your belly.
Comment of the Week
This is not work-safe.
- ephemeral10jf from Food Porn (Hot delicious pictures that get you excited)