Sure, evolution is important to health. But how about business and relationships? Evolvify aims to become a hub for the evolutionary-minded.
Would you rather go skiing or parachuting? Why not do both at the same time! (Warning: video contains both insanity and bliss.)
Happy Meals are sad. And in San Francisco they are very sad now that Happy Meal toys are banned.
Some of you may remember Tom Greenwald‘s Primal Blueprint Fitness Video from back in the day (love it for the shot at 2:09 where Tom falls backwards out of a tree and rolls out into a sprint). Tom now has a YouTube channel loaded with exemplary natural fitness videos. If you need some motivation to exercise outdoors, check out his most recent upload.
Are you in the mood for food? The Los Angeles Times challenges conventional wisdom by explaining if and how your mood is actually affected by certain foods. Then read my entirely-legitimate-and-not-even-slightly-satirical interpretation of “The Mood Diet”.
And finally, this is what happens, Larry.
- Want chicken? Want pig? Girl Gone Primal weds the two with her tangy Italian chicken in bacon.
- Cosmopolitan Primal Girl makes a mean Fiesta Stew. The secret ingredient is cocoa powder.
One year ago (November 7 – 13)
- Dear Mark: Your Brain on Junk Food – Is pizza like heroine to some people? To you?
- Thriving, Not Just Surviving – Everybody makes it to the end eventually. What’s important is how you take your time getting there.
Comment of the Week
VERY upset at the choice of name for the ‘Power Glove.’ The REAL Power Glove is perfection incarnate and should NEVER be belittled by having its name placed on a mere SHOE.
- Mike H. from Jumping on the Barefoot Bandwagon