Update on the 30 Day Primal Challenge: The kickoff will officially be September 7, the day after Labor Day. This should give you a little time for some last minute weekend indulgences plus a chance to spread the word to relatives at the Labor Day barbecue. More info to come next week, but here’s a little teaser… I’m giving away a cow, courtesy of US Wellness .
Tawfunguy from the forum is counting down to the day he’ll be loin cloth ready . And he’s vlogging about it on YouTube .
The NY Times had a great article on palliative care  this week. Don’t know what palliative care is? You’re not alone.
Shawn Gorrell is doing well. He’s 55 down in the ATL .
He remaps farming zones just by existing. He makes the lonely hearts club look like a block party. Chameleons weep with rage at the mere mentioning of his name. He is… <thunderclap>… the most isolated man in the world .
Also from Slate, squatting happens . Or at least it should.
- Elena’s Pantry recently featured some crackers you might be familiar with. But the real gem of her post is the comment section, a veritable Primal feast of previous Primal recipes from her blog .
- Health Habits is creating a Paleo Cookbook eBook using recipes from over 40 Primal Bloggers. Check out some of the goodies on his cookbook preview post .
- Jelly, jelly, jelly, jelly. Hunt. Gather. Love. makes jelly . Slurp it.
Two years ago (August 22 – 28)
- Pregorexia: Fetus, We’re Hungry  – Growing more common due to airbrushed photos of ultra-thin post-pregnancy celebrity bodies, the trend of eating too little during pregnancy can be unhealthy for child and mother.
- Top 10 Craziest Diet Fads  – Cayenne and lemonade, chewing 32 times before swallowing, the beer diet… yep, people can be crazy.
Comment of the Week
Next post will be about squirrel, no?
– Boris B. from Learning From Moose