You may have heard me say that a session at the gym isn’t going to undo a day of sitting at work, sitting in a car, and sitting in front of a TV. Seems like the NY Times is finally saying so too; read their piece on the men who stare at screens .
Humans should live Primal, and so should dogs! Healthcare Epistemocrat interviews author Steve Brown on his book Unlocking the Canine Ancestral Diet .
Want to know what a good gym looks like? Strengthbox  gets it right.
Wait a minute, is CBS News telling me pharmaceutical companies will attempt to cover up research showing the potential risks of their drugs ? Preposterous! In case you missed it, Avandia gets to stay on the market  despite the scandal.
For your mouth: The periodic table of meats .
And finally, the Turkey Hooker .
- This one is just fun… CheeseSlave teaches you how to cook a pig’s head .
- For the non-cooks out there looking to dabble their feet in a Primal kitchen, Cosmopolitan Primal Girl‘s basil-caper salmon  recipe is super-easy and super-tasty.
- Peanut Butter Fingers makes pancakes using butternut squash and whey .
One year ago (July 11 – 17)
- Strength Training for Women: Not So Different After All  – Turns out lifting heavy things can leave you toned rather than bulky.
- A Quick Guide to Edible Seeds  – Pumpkin, squash, sesame, sunflower, chia, flax, and hemp. I cover them all.
Comment of the Week
Ugh, I just had this horrible vision of narrowly missing a deer with my car, only to strike a guy wearing a loin cloth and VFFs. – Paul C from Persistence Hunting in the Park