Success is much easier when your friends are cheering you on. And in a month, you’ll have an entire community right beside you as you take the plunge into Primal living. I’m bringing back the 30 Day Primal Challenge this September. For 30 days, MDA will transform into a hub of reader-generated content and activity, where you can read about how others are going Primal, watch videos of people cooking their favorite Primal meals, and start your own 30 Day Primal Challenge journal. Whether you’re new to the blog and still a little timid about the whole “ancestral health” craze, or a seasoned veteran with a closet full of Vibrams just looking to add some more Primal schwag to your collection, September is the perfect time to actively participate.
And yes, there will be prizes.
In addition to the regular post each day, there will be a contest post. Some contests are as easy as leaving a comment. Other contests may require a little more brain and legwork. If you were reading MDA last year, you may remember sending in breakfast photos to win a bucket of fat, or writing Grok Haiku. This year I’ll be bringing back a few favorites as well as adding an assortment of exciting new ways to get your Grok on. I’m aiming for bigger and better prizes as well, but I need your help and suggestions…
- If you are a company and want to feature your product on MDA, shoot me an email!
- If you know a company who might be interested, feel free to shoot them a line.
- If it helps you cook a Primal meal, break a Primal sweat, or live a Primal life, I’ll give it away.
- If you have a prize suggestion, feel free to leave it in the comment board, and if you know someone who makes it, leave a link to their website.
- I’m not looking for sugar-filled energy drinks, magic weight loss pills, or products that specifically go against the Primal Blueprint philosophy (grains, hard cardio, that ridiculous shake-weight), but I certainly don’t mind giving away a few sensible vices or products that fit under the broad category of “play”.
If you want a little taste of what’s in store, check out last year’s contests and prizes.
Tell your friends, tell your boss, tell your librarian, and tell Steve, that guy in your book club who keeps going on about how he’s just about ready to give that low-carb “trend” the old college try. Because in September, they’ll have an entire community of people trying right along with them. Thanks in advance for the feedback and stay tuned for today’s regularly scheduled post.
Subscribe to the Mark’s Daily Apple Newsletter and Get a Reminder When the Challenge Begins