If you want to lose weight, gain muscle, reduce stress, increase energy or just generally look, live and feel healthier you’ve come to the right place! Oh, and you can win lots of cool Primal gear, too.
Watch the following video and read the article below for all the details.
Create Your Own 30-Day Health Challenge
This is your first task. It’s time for you to define and commit to your own 30-day challenge.
I’ve created a special forum for The Primal Blueprint Health Challenge. In it you can state your personal 30-day challenge and start a “Primal Challenge Journal” to track your progress.
Use the Primal Blueprint Health Challenge forum to receive positive feedback, advice and help along the way from myself and the Mark’s Daily Apple community.
The Primal Blueprint 101 Newsletter
I’ve created a special newsletter just for this health challenge – The Primal Blueprint 101 Newsletter. If you’re new to the Primal Blueprint or would just like a comprehensive overview of the Primal Blueprint health philosophy visit this page and begin receiving it today.
The main challenge itself isn’t competitive but that doesn’t mean we can’t have some friendly contests along they way!
Over the course of the next month Mark’s Daily Apple, Primal Nutrition and sponsors will be giving away over $6,000 in prizes.
Here are some rules and answers to FAQ:
- Contests will run every day for the duration of the 30-day challenge (through Sep. 1), so check back daily!
- All contest prizes relate in some way to the Primal lifestyle.
- Some contests will require a bit of leg work while others will require something as simple as commenting on a blog post.
- There is no limit to how many contests you can participate in.
- The duration of any one contest depends on the nature of the contest. Some will last the full 30 days (to give you time to complete the contest task) while others will be as short as 1 day.
- Contest prizes will be awarded either by a random drawing, by reader voting/polling or by an executive decision (who I think should win!).
- Some prizes will only be available to United States residents.
- You can track the contests and contest results on the Primal Blueprint Health Challenge Contest Page. It will be updated every day.
- I’m not being paid by any company that is sponsoring the contest with a prize.
All you have to do to enter today’s contest is leave a comment on this blog post. For all the details visit Contest: Leave a Comment. Win Some Beef.
New to the Primal Blueprint and Mark’s Daily Apple?
If you are new to the Primal Blueprint and Mark’s Daily Apple and don’t know where to begin here are some resources:
1. Not sure what it means to “Go Primal”? Check out these articles for the basics:
4. The Forum – Ask any and all questions you have about the Primal lifestyle.
5. The Book
6. What to eat? – Primal Recipes
7. Have a question? – Contact Me
8. Check back tomorrow for an overview of how to eat and how to exercise according to the Primal Blueprint.
Tell your friends and family about the challenge so they can get Primal, too! Use the “ShareThis” link below to send this article via email.
The 2009 Primal Blueprint Health Challenge has come to a close. But that doesn’t mean you can’t take your own 30 day challenge! Go Primal for 30 days and see what happens to your body and your health. Stay tuned for future health challenges. Grok on!
Subscribe to Mark’s Daily Apple feeds