- Mark's Daily Apple - http://www.marksdailyapple.com -
It’s All About Me(me)!
Posted By Mark Sisson On June 20, 2007 @ 4:01 pm In Health | 2 Comments
53 and never been memed.
I have finally been memed. New blogger confession: I didn’t even know what a meme was until Claire over at Burning the Scale  tagged me. At the risk of mortifying my teenagers for all eternity, I’m meming, darn it.
The way it works: In this particular meme, I tell you seven things about myself you may not know. Then I tag seven other bloggers to do likewise. You ready for this?
Facts about me:
1. I used to eat a half-gallon of ice cream a day. Every day. Seriously. For almost 10 years while I was training and racing, I craved the sugar and fat in ice cream so much that if I was out of ice cream at 11PM, I would leave the house and run down to Thrifty’s to stock up. Luckily, I got past that and today I can’t even eat a small portion without feeling like – well – crap.
2. I shave my legs. Yes. I have for over 25 years since I started cycling and doing triathlons. I’ll keep doing it as long as I’m fit.
3. I grew up in a small fishing village in Maine. Lived there 25 years, in fact. I worked hard to lose the accent, though.
4. My favorite book is “Sometimes a Great Notion” by Ken Kesey. I think it is truly the great American novel.
5. I’m not a singer, but if there’s reincarnation, I want to come back as one. I once sang “Mack the Knife” in front of 300 people in Tokyo when the first Karaoke machines were introduced. (Had no choice – Pioneer Electronics was my triathlon sponsor).
6. I’m a big fan of the Police and am hoping to score tickets to their reunion tour this summer.
7. My latest pursuit is golf, something I never thought I’d be into. I considered it a waste of time when I was an endurance athlete; now I find that it’s a wonderful way to get out into the fresh air and meet new, interesting people. Sure is a humbling game, though.
Laurel at Laurel on Health Food 
Deb at Body, Mind and Solar 
Ruth at Eating Fabulous 
Brian at Lose Weight With Me 
Kendra at A Hearty Life 
Michael at the Insomnia Blog 
Kate at The Steaks Are High 
Article printed from Mark's Daily Apple: http://www.marksdailyapple.com
URL to article: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/meme/
URLs in this post:
 Start Here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/welcome-to-marks-daily-apple/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_start_here
 Primal Blueprint 101: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_pb_101
 free weekly newsletter: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/subscribe-to-blog/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_newsletter
 books: http://primalblueprint.com/categories/Store/Books-and-Media/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_books
 support options: http://primalblueprint.com/categories/Store/Services/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_services
 supplements: http://primalblueprint.com/categories/Store/Supplements/?utm_source=mda_wwsgd&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=mda_wwsgd_supplements
 Burning the Scale: http://www.burningthescale.com
 Laurel on Health Food: http://www.laurelonhealthfood.com/
 Body, Mind and Solar: http://www.bodymindandsolar.com
 Eating Fabulous: http://www.eatingfabulous.com
 Lose Weight With Me: http://loseweightwithme.wordpress.com/
 A Hearty Life: http://www.aheartylife.com
 Insomnia Blog: http://www.theinsomniablog.com/
 The Steaks Are High: http://www.thesteaksarehigh.com/
 meme: http://technorati.com/tag/meme
 blogging : http://technorati.com/tag/blogging
Copyright © 2009 Mark's Daily Apple. All rights reserved.